Page 305 of 820 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 12291

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    The word bubbles and the crappy non-sensible scribble that appear with his attacks doesnt blend well with the art style of the game thats been established to this point. It looks cartoonish in comparison and out of place. My opinion.
    I hate the animations enough that Beast got quickly relegated to Flight Deck duty. I think the developers got him all wrong. Yes, he is a chatty intellectual, but the word balloons are ridiculous. And, taking out a book in the fight and reading? Beast is as much or more about science jargon than classical literature.

I just don't feel like I'm especially playing any iteration of Beast that I know or love.

I'm having no luck getting infernal fangs to drop, and I don't want to buy them.

Did anyone find the PVP reward weapon useful? Seems pretty crappy to me.
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    You and me both. I consider the fact that I should be able to make a throne out of them here shortly as a small bonus.
    And then put the throne on a pile of skulls while drinking from a skull. Honestly, at this point, I'd say just go full-on Nobunaga here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Did anyone find the PVP reward weapon useful? Seems pretty crappy to me.
    I think the best use for it might actually just be slotting it in your armor for its PvP bonus. At over 1000 on both stats, it's one of the highest bonus items there's ever been.

... but I can't bring myself to do it quite yet.

Knowing Playdom, something in Chapter 10 will have a huge weakness to the weapon rewarded, so I shall keep it for the time being.

As far as the Beast debate guys, I like the animations. I think it fits the sanctimonious intellectual that he is and it's something different for a character that otherwise would be another Colossus/Thing, just with kicks rather than fists.

We need a bit more innovation with the attacks and such the heroes can do, else anyone that isnt an energy user becomes just kick/punchers, and this is a good step in the right direction.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Hey everyone - finally got power back this morning - been out since last week due to Hurricane Sandy. Been trying to keep up with the game a bit here and there and am close to getting the Ghostie.

Any tips on how to deal with Dormmanu?

Also - have to admit the Mephisto battle has been tough - been getting through it - but its a bit of a struggle.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Hey everyone - finally got power back this morning - been out since last week due to Hurricane Sandy. Been trying to keep up with the game a bit here and there and am close to getting the Ghostie.

Also - have to admit the Mephisto battle has been tough - been getting through it - but its a bit of a struggle.

Very glad to hear you got power back.

For Dormammu, debuff the crap out of him. If you have Mockingbird, she can counter his class-change ability with that of her own. And, once he has a handful of debuffs, she can do good damage on him.

For Mephisto, Emma and MB also do well.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Very glad to hear you got power back.

For Dormammu, debuff the crap out of him. If you have Mockingbird, she can counter his class-change ability with that of her own. And, once he has a handful of debuffs, she can do good damage on him.

For Mephisto, Emma and MB also do well.
    Refresh my memory: how do you "debuff" him?
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3715/3719
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Refresh my memory: how do you "debuff" him?

Well, you hit him with items/weapons that cause burning, bleeding, slow, radiation, etc.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post

For Dormammu: I have had good luck with Emma/Human Torch, as recommended by earlier posts. However, they are both currently waiting in line to train, so I went ahead and tried P5 Cyclops/Magik... and kicked his butt handily. I think there is something in the AI that makes him always pick infiltrator if there is a tactician in the lineup, probably to help him last a bit longer against Emma since she is currently flavor of the month. And obviously an Infiltrator is easy meat for Ilyana, while the agent and Cyclops take care of buffs/items and beating up mindless ones.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I want to share a strategy that has been devastating for Premium 8.6, though some of you have probably already figured this out: Thor+Hercules. Use Thor's strengthening buff, turn on Herc's Gift of Battle (if you Quantum Jump and get him enraged with a poke at the Executioner first, all the better), grab some popcorn, and watch Hercules make mincemeat out of Asgard's nastiest. Get Thor primed and chuck Mjolnir at anything that is lucky enough to survive... but if the turns fall right he may not even get the chance.

Hercules is a VERY nice counterpoint to the "bosses get to go twice" rule.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I want to share a strategy that has been devastating for Premium 8.6, though some of you have probably already figured this out: Thor+Hercules. Use Thor's strengthening buff, turn on Herc's Gift of Battle (if you Quantum Jump and get him enraged with a poke at the Executioner first, all the better), grab some popcorn, and watch Hercules make mincemeat out of Asgard's nastiest. Get Thor primed and chuck Mjolnir at anything that is lucky enough to survive... but if the turns fall right he may not even get the chance.

Hercules is a VERY nice counterpoint to the "bosses get to go twice" rule.

Yeah, I did that. Certainly is fun and speedy. Plus there is the "Godlike" team-up bonus.

Having some great fun at the moment levelling on Dr Strange's premium mission. Those Mindless Ones suck if they inflict that Stare of theirs, but Gambit/Ghost Rider/Rogue/Thing are levelling at the rate of at least one, if not two of them a day.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Having some great fun at the moment levelling on Dr Strange's premium mission. Those Mindless Ones suck if they inflict that Stare of theirs, but Gambit/Ghost Rider/Rogue/Thing are levelling at the rate of at least one, if not two of them a day.
    At least now you have a use for Liquid Fire.
    Marvel game addict