Page 300 of 822 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 12318

Ok. Clawed my way back up to Diamond after getting beat down over the weekend. I don't think making it up to Vibranium in the next few hours seems very realistic though...

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I think all deploys are rigged.

When I was doing the pick a card thing, before I even picked on, the infernal fang quest (You know, get 30 fangs) lit up. Before I picked anything. And I did get infernal fang card.
    Deploy and roulette drops are predetermined.

PvP season is indeed reaching a peak... I just got challenged a record number of times while away.

okay! Here's where my energy hoarding will pay off. Good luck to all. unless you're a quantum jumper user. You get no luck from me.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Okay, so I'm at, like, 3,330 in the league. Have a few battle points saved up. The goal is not to get Deadpool, but to hang high enough to get the Infiltrator armour. 5 things I have come to loathe in PvP:

1) Power of Four
    2) Phoenix Pinion
    3) Steel fortress Colossus
    4) Cosmic Power
    5) Highly evasive Captain Americas

I would say QJ and Mockingbird, but since I am using them it would be a little hypocritical :)

Just trying to hang on....near top of the Gold league....Let's keep it that way! Good luck! And seriously....after this PVP tournament...gonna get me some new characters.....
    Last edited by rex-a-vision; 11-05-2012 at 11:31 AM.

I couldn't help myself. I'm still trying to claw my way up. I'm up to 2%...

(My excuse? I need one more stupid infernal fang to drop!)

Lol, I've dropped from top 3% to top 6% in the space of about 20 minutes - about 70 points.

I've given up long ago, all I care about at this point is getting some gold.

The sooner this tourney is over, the better, as it means only 1 month until Deadpool (giving me one month to get Ghost Rider, Rogue and Gambit up to at least lvl10)
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Stopped in 16569th, but in the next 3 hours I'll be off the computer. I hope I get at least Diamond.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Avengers Academy!

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I couldn't help myself. I'm still trying to claw my way up. I'm up to 2%...

(My excuse? I need one more stupid infernal fang to drop!)
    Just don't knock me out when you claw yourself in!

Damn, my friend was around the 10k ranking now he's back to 2%. He's at work so he can't get his rating back up. Sucks.

I am around 20k, gonna stay online to make sure I don't drop down to 2%.
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

i don't think I can do this. MB and QJ keep popping up. I broke ito the 1400 for about 15 minutes. ugh

Finally cracked Vibranium again.

I will spend the last hour of the tournament commuting home from work. I have zero expectations to stay in Vibranium... but at least I can say I made it one last time.

Back in Vibranium. Only 40 more minutes...

Spent a ton of reserve challenge points today and I think I've pretty much hit my ceiling. The last thirty minutes can't go by fast enough, I'm so paranoid I'm going to get wrecked again just before the finish.

Making a final push, but I don't think I'm going to get into the top 2000, let alone 1000. Maybe if I hadn't had meetings up until the last minute at work.

Still, managed to average about a fight every 3mins this hour - hot and heavy!

EDIT: Final rating is 2232! My last match was a defeat of someone above 2000 points! Hopefully I knocked his butt right out of the Top 1000 (yes, I am feeling a little vindictive). I had a total of 21 fights in the final hour and went 19-2.
    Last edited by krisis; 11-05-2012 at 03:03 PM.