Page 299 of 823 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 12343

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Nice work! Sounds almost identical to how it went for me, though I picked Satana off first to save a few ISO-8. I think this has been the most enjoyable spec ops to date overall. I used candy apples and taffy to help beat Mephisto and get Ghost Rider? What a hilarious Halloween spec ops. And Hercules' banter with Tony Stark in the deploy for mission 2 actually made me laugh.
    I must agree that this has been the must fun Spec Ops, I wasn't that focused on getting Ghost Rider rather than actually fighting all of the three new bosses. I must admit that Spec Ops 2 would have been a lot more enjoyable if we had Sebastian Shaw or Selene showed up, I enjoy getting the new characters but beating new enemies is the fun part for me. Also I'm glad the dialoge is getting better at this point, the first chapters with Nick Fury cracking lame jokes and puns made me cringe.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Spec Ops 4 is really fun and it's really well balanced compared to the previous three. The Task were set up in such a way that you can get Ghost Rider without killing yourself or your enjoyment of the game in the process and the new demon foes are just very well done. So I'll appreciate if they continue the trend in Spec Ops 5.

But I also want to wait a month or two before we jump on another one. I rather they work on more Chapters. Course with the number of characters coming in 2013, odds are at least 3 of them are Spec Ops.

True, they said at Comic Con that Vision would be the focus of a Spec Ops which on Playdom language means he will most likely be the new reward. Also there's some speculation that Valkyrie will be the next Spec Ops hero but making the Spec Ops so close to each other kind of takes away the special feeling they had, I actually think that this one and the AvX Spec Ops were rushed because the event they were going to "sponsor" were so close to each other so hopefully they will take their time on the next ones.

Also the confirmation that the "British Invasion" set of heroes would be part of the next season of missions kind of makes me hopeful that they will focus more on finishing the current missions.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Tying to hang on in the tournament. I notice the player ranking matches are a lot closer, because I don't seem to be losing as many points in those ha-ha-the-PC-can't-beat-someone-with-a-900-rating fights.

What's the fastest way to collect those 30 infernal fangs?
    Risen

They drop in Spec Ops missions and in PvP, or you can buy them for 2 Gold each at the store.

But bear in mind that none of it really matters unless you win the Frozen Hell from the Epic Boss of the second mission.

You can get them in normal missions too.
    Last edited by xhx23x; 11-04-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Oy. I went away for the weekend and I came back to not only find myself no longer hovering around 2-3%... but I got kicked all the way back to gold!

I spent most of this tournament in diamond league, then I hit level 60 and got promptly knocked down the silver and it doesn't look like I'll be getting out of there. Ah, the rare occurrence where leveling up my characters completely screws me over. This is going to ruin me for other games.

Made it into the Top 1000 for literally a single minute and then promptly lost 75 points ;)

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    What's the fastest way to collect those 30 infernal fangs?
    Modok boss Chapter 1 Mission 4
    If you have X-ploiters ,take the most you can. :)
    If not,take only weapons that can do low dammage to all the enemies .
    After you colect the fangs just die and redo the battle again till u get all u need from it.
    Its good to farm fangs and unstable-ISOS there.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    Modok boss Chapter 1 Mission 4
    If you have X-ploiters ,take the most you can. :)
    If not,take only weapons that can do low dammage to all the enemies .
    After you colect the fangs just die and redo the battle again till u get all u need from it.
    Its good to farm fangs and unstable-ISOS there.
    I don't know if you need to die, unless you are trying to keep your level stable until the end of the PvP tourney or something. I have been doing a lot of battles and they have been dropping quite frequently. They can drop in any battle.

I'm sure frozen hell is an awesome weapon. But I just can't get enough command points to recruit all 4 heroes.
    Still 22 days left and at task 24 progressed much faster than in previous spec ops.
    Where I got Magik with 6 days left.

I think I'll have to renounce or pay 25 gold will see.
    It was way to soon for a spec ops. I hope the next one will be a little bit later.
    So I can stack up some command points.
    The lack of originality will always bother me

BANNED

I think all deploys are rigged.

When I was doing the pick a card thing, before I even picked on, the infernal fang quest (You know, get 30 fangs) lit up. Before I picked anything. And I did get infernal fang card.

I can't play the tournament at all in the last six hours, so I'm trying to build a lead.

Just fought and beat someone with Power of Four and Quantum Jumper, both of which went off before my Agent had a turn. (Oh, and he had Movie Cap too, so add Coordinated Attack to that mix.) I love it when someone is playing that cheap but I win anyway.