Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default New Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Something tells me, it might become a game akin to Namco X Capcom. Due to *new direction* and *Namco is helping, good at what they programming to be.)

That is my theory anyway.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

i hope mewtwo comes back

I'm actually very hopeful for this, Namco's online is awesome, SC V has by far the best online any fighting game out there has. So I'm really expecting great online and a more fluid fighter overall. Like combos handling the same way as Soul Calibur where everything sort of flows from one hit to the next, I doubt Namco is doing anything major other than adding Klonoa and Pac-Man to the cast :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    Something tells me, it might become a game akin to Namco X Capcom. Due to *new direction* and *Namco is helping, good at what they programming to be.)

That is my theory anyway.
    They didn't say they were going in a new direction. I can't see them changing the overall style of their biggest game into something else, at least the core game.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

characters i'm hoping for

Little Mac
    Mewtwo
    Roy
    Isaac
    Andy
    Charizard(as separate character, pokemon trainer removed)
    someone from custom robo

I hope Takamaru or Mach Rider gets a redesign and is included in the game, like Pit and ICs.

Little Mac is a must have too.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Avengers Academy!

has anybody noticed that whenever a new system comes out its always after Fire Emblem that the next SSB gets announced?
    I wonder if the new Leaf, Roy, Marth, and the other DLC characters of the new Fire Emblem will make it into this new game, honestly I think with Roy its enough but I won't complain if we get more than one FE class

more than anytihng I really want to play as Skyward Sword Link :), I wonder if Demise will replace Ganondorf, on that note it'll be sad to see Shiek go :( but if Zelda gets replaced with Skyward Sword Zelda maybe we'll get young Impa to replace Sheik :D

I really want lots of stages this time around at least 3 stages per character plus 20 original stages and user generated stages

and I know this is just a me thing, but I really want a Vuvuzela as an item, when you grab it you immediately start playing it and you can run around the stage chasing after opponents once you get close enough your opponents will cover their ears (they can't attack) and just run away in the opposite direction disregarding whatever is in their way, they'll even jump to their deaths :D

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

With Namco developing the game, I expect a Namco character to be playable. Pac-Man, maybe?
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Pac Man is the only Namco character who has reached ICON status. So there's a good chance he might show up...However if K. Rool is not in this game...I will scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Pac Man is the only Namco character who has reached ICON status. So there's a good chance he might show up...However if K. Rool is not in this game...I will scream.
    what about Jin or Siegfried? Hell even Klonoa, KOS-MOS, Wonder Momo, Valkyrie are all insanely popular in Japan! and Nintendo does care more about its Japanese audience than the western market, even if they don't admit it all Japanese companies favor the Japanese market which is why they're where they are today

Hey, there is Rick from Splatterhouse as well.

Just saying.

And agreed with K.Rool.

Mario has his villain, Link has his Villain, Kirby has his. Heck Wolf can count on that regard, so why not DK's bad guy?

ANd I bet Ridley will be a boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    Hey, there is Rick from Splatterhouse as well.

Just saying.

And agreed with K.Rool.

Mario has his villain, Link has his Villain, Kirby has his. Heck Wolf can count on that regard, so why not DK's bad guy?

ANd I bet Ridley will be a boss fight.
    Ridley was my favorite boss :)
    K.Rool is the aligator thing from Mario 2 and Donkey Kong Country right? I never liked DKC but I agree it would be neat to see a nemesis for each character

but who would be the bad guy for Lucas, Ness, C.Falcon, Wario, Captain Olimar, and/or Toon Link... Vaati would be so cool :)

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    Ridley was my favorite boss :)
    K.Rool is the aligator thing from Mario 2 and Donkey Kong Country right? I never liked DKC but I agree it would be neat to see a nemesis for each character

but who would be the bad guy for Lucas, Ness, C.Falcon, Wario, Captain Olimar, and/or Toon Link... Vaati would be so cool :)
    porky minch, giygus, goroh, wario can count as a villain, dunno for the last two

There is Claus, Lucas brother who got turned evil by Porky.

Cyborg with gun arm and wields a sword as well.