Page 64 of 825 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 12363
  1. #946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience, S/D.

    I've just spent 90 Command Points to get Wolvie, so Mockingbird should be out any time soon. Probably today. You're welcome, everyone.. =)

    Iron Man is at a convention for Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. I asked him how that could possibly be related to his training, but he was very insistent that I let him go.
    Mockingbird will only show after I get Iron Fist and Power Man.

  2. #947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glynne Ainsworth View Post
    Mockingbird will only show after I get Iron Fist and Power Man.
    And I now have the heroes for Hire. The countdown for mockingbird begins

  3. #948
    Elder Member CMBMOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,780

    Default

    You all do realize that when it comes to Mini-bosses in the game that you can switch the characters you are given with, right ?

  4. #949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    You all do realize that when it comes to Mini-bosses in the game that you can switch the characters you are given with, right ?
    No I didn't. I'll have to try that. Thanks

  5. #950
    Poor hacked Diamond Lil. Nevets F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    I was a late comer to this game, but I've been playing the last couple of weeks and I love it now. Can't wait for Mockingbird.
    Read about the greatest series ever, Alpha Flight...from the beginning!

  6. #951
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Got Colossus.

    Only have 7 more characters left to get, Cap, Thor, Human Torch, Thing, RICHARDS, Nightcrawler and Daredevil.
    Almost there baby!

    Also, they STILL didn't fix the Phoenix premium bug yet...

  7. #952
    Elder Member Nightstar1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Also, they STILL didn't fix the Phoenix premium bug yet...
    That's the bug where they charge you for CP even if you own her to play the mission?

    I've held off investing in characters that are in the premiums because I was concerned that might be an issue with their premiums as well (like Dr Strange who I do want to add to my team)
    Never Surrender

    For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

  8. #953

    Default

    I had no probs with the ironman Premium mission. We'll see about the others however when I got luke cage I was told I unlocked a mission.

    Question does your starting energy increase at the higher levels?

  9. #954
    Astounding Super Bird chariset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A tiny isle of geekette in a sea of geek
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    I've held off investing in characters that are in the premiums because I was concerned that might be an issue with their premiums as well (like Dr Strange who I do want to add to my team)
    Get Strange. His mission doesn't unlock for another few chapters. I haven't had any problems with the Premium missions for characters I own -- though oddly enough I can play the Phoenix mission even though I don't have Phoenix.

  10. #955
    Senior Member NamorsTrident's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Anyone test out any of the movie costumes yet? I was wondering if they where worth it or not?

  11. #956
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Dr. Strange is good in my opinion. Agent, him and Cyclops is my near invincible PvP trio. Of course PvP is kinda deceptive in my opinion since you do not actually fight other players, just their team led by computer. My only loss recently came from team which had movie Hawkeye and had the concetrated defense (or whatever it called) which caused the defeat.

  12. #957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Got Colossus.
    Only have 7 more characters left to get, Cap, Thor, Human Torch, Thing, RICHARDS, Nightcrawler and Daredevil.
    Almost there baby!
    Nice! I have lots of characters to catch up with! Saving up CP for one of the 'big ones' now, but haven't quite made up my mind who to pick: Spidey (who was great in a team up), Wolverine (who I simply like too much) or the Hulk (for the insane hulked up damage). Arr!
    Also: Need. More. Silver.

  13. #958
    Elder Member Nightstar1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,038

    Default

    I currently pushing for silver

    Need 50,000 for Black Widow and Hulk
    100,000 for Hawkeye, Iron Man and Cyclops
    200,000 for Thor

    Have about 40,000 - gonna need a lot more remote ops missions....
    Never Surrender

    For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

  14. #959
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A-Man View Post
    Nice! I have lots of characters to catch up with! Saving up CP for one of the 'big ones' now, but haven't quite made up my mind who to pick: Spidey (who was great in a team up), Wolverine (who I simply like too much) or the Hulk (for the insane hulked up damage). Arr!
    Also: Need. More. Silver.
    After I got Hulk, Spider-Man and Wolverine, I realized "These characters all keep needing training too FAST!" So I got all 15's and 23's. Now I just need to do the final hurtles for the rest.

  15. #960
    XOXO Aljira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Makati, Philippines
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Is Wolverine's bonus mission really bad? I'm about to start it now.
    like what S/D said - the Blob's fight can really make you feel frustrated. so i got me a curative reach, tons of team restore, and Hulk.

    so happy i've 5 starred it - i will never have to play that again!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •