Page 6 of 826 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    After Hammerhead's mission, the game really picked up it's pace. I know Magneto being the bad guy is what everyone expects in the Marvel Universe, but I really wish that wasn't the case. Perhaps if he stays good for 10 years we'll start getting games where he's an X-Men.

Daredevil is great, but now I have no idea who I'm gonna save up for. Has anyone used Kitty, Storm, or Nightcrawler yet?
    If you look ahead, Moonstone, Fixer, and OMEGA FREAKING SENTINEL are considered villains too! Good Grief.

What happens when the next update has Songbird and Red Skull working together?

BANNED

What happens when the next update has Songbird and Red Skull working together?
    ...you're joking.
    I mean, Songbird is JEWISH!

Best Coast Avenger BartonisHawkeye88's Avatar

After Hammerhead's mission, the game really picked up it's pace. I know Magneto being the bad guy is what everyone expects in the Marvel Universe, but I really wish that wasn't the case. Perhaps if he stays good for 10 years we'll start getting games where he's an X-Men.

Daredevil is great, but now I have no idea who I'm gonna save up for. Has anyone used Kitty, Storm, or Nightcrawler yet?

Kitty is fantastic. Haven't tried Storm or Nightcrawler yet.

So far, my go-to characters are:
    Hawkeye, Iron Fist, and Spider-Woman

Almost saved up enough to get Thor.
    PULL: Hawkeye, Star Wars, Daredevil, Thor: God of Thunder, Secret Avengers

The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    ...you're joking.
    That why her inevitable betrayal,you know it's inevitable because she's evil you know , will come even sooner then you expect and allow the heroes to carry the day.

But S/D tell me with whom do you want Songbird to team up to fight the Avengers: Magneto or Dr. Doom ?

BANNED

Orrrrr, do what I do. Before I go to bed, send them all out on 6 hour missions.
    Yeah you're right, actually you can make more money out of 4 6 hour missions that one 254 hr one.

...you're joking.
    hahahaha, which would make it even more ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrewulf View Post
    Yeah you're right, actually you can make more money out of 4 6 hour missions that one 254 hr one.
    You make even ore doing dozens of 3 minute missions! but its more of a pain in the but lol.

God Hulk is a beast too. He will oneshot ANYONE once he hulks up enough.

Spider-Man and him on a team must be unbeatable. Spidey evasion tanks EVERYTHING while HULK hulks up and starts one shotting people.

Anyone notice you get bonus points for using certain combinations of characters?

Luke Cage and Iron Fist gives you a base 50 point "Heroes for hire" bonus if you use them in a fight.

Hawkeye and Black Widow gives you another one too.

I haven't gathered enough characters to notice pairings, but it makes sense.

Looking at the list, I'd guess there'd be bonuses from using Thor and Sif, or Iron Man and War Machine, or various pairings of the Fantastic Four

I love the bonus point system if you paired the right characters. So far Black Widow and Hawkeye has the most bonus with assemble, agent of shield and frenemies bonus.

I also love the Mr. Fantastic, Ironman and Dr. Strange pairing for the Illuminati (my favorite team) and Egghead bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    There's no private messaging on this board?

Hm.. I'd be happy to give you my real name, but I don't want to show it to the whole forum

Secret Identity much ? jk

They need to make energy available for silver, badly.

I can't believe how many people use Hawkeye and Ironman in PvP. It's so easy to build a team to win in PvP knowing this. The only thing that bugs me is Iron Man's stupid shield, but I've got Invisible Woman up to 6 now, and her shield covers the whole team.

They need to make energy available for silver, badly.

I can't believe how many people use Hawkeye and Ironman in PvP. It's so easy to build a team to win in PvP knowing this. The only thing that bugs me is Iron Man's stupid shield, but I've got Invisible Woman up to 6 now, and her shield covers the whole team.
    well they are the first two so a lot of people have them highest. Its also the default set up.

Ms. Marvel, She Hulk and a tactician agent with a bleed weapon will eat most PVP teams.

But man I am waiting to run into a HUlk/Spider-Man team thats going to be painful to fight.

Black Widow and Iron Fist combo is also painful if Iron Fist Crits.

I wouldn't dismiss the silvers they will come in handy once you start with research and leveling your heroes.