Page 56 of 822 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast

I have to get Sue, although I'm saving up for Storm now, Natasha is very very disappointing
    I'm actually using her a lot at level nine. Between combo set-up and revenge tactics, she makes your other hand to hand fighters really good. She's no Spider-Man, but... well, better than Nightcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by tangentman
    @Songbird/Diamondback: Wha-a-at? You're telling me that I'm seeing a glitch and She-Hulk doesn't need a Uniform purchase to level up?
    Are you sure you have the right button? The training button should appear when she's ready to level up, right above "Browse Uniforms."

Which isn't to say that a glitch is impossible in this game-which-is-down-all-the-time...
    MarkAndrew at Comics Should Be Good
    All my life, my Great Dream has been to grow a triangular head - Roy Thomas

Hey guys I'm wondering which suit for my agent should I buy if I have an infiltrator and tactician heroes?

I need a larger pool of FB allies-- almost nobody I know is into it, and I'm not into trying to push this gaming stuff on those who aren't already into it..

what are the quicker ways of getting the blue "Avenger" credits, gold bars, and the purple credits?

How often do you have to beat the earlier stages to really open up the more advanced levels?

it seems like a lot of heroes are placed out of reach unless you've been playing every day for hours on end.. but it seems like you run out of "battle" credits relatively quickly and you have to leave it alone for a time to 'recharge'.. grr..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I need a larger pool of FB allies-- almost nobody I know is into it, and I'm not into trying to push this gaming stuff on those who aren't already into it...
    Post your profile link here and we'll add you. Most of the people in this thread play daily

The quickest and easiest way to get Command Points and SHIELD points is to fork over real money to buy them. Failing that, you can send SHIELD points to allies every day (you send, they send back, you send back, etc.) Same with Energy.

Command Points are gained by getting five-star mastery on missions, won in the little roulette game after you beat the mission boss, or randomly dropped as loot.

The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

Probably bruiser or scrapper, IMHO I preffer the scrapper bonus because you don't have to be hit to activate it.

I'm not saying blaster because if you put on those one every strategist will make meance meat out of you.

you can get shield points easily by visiting your friends pages. once you get a lot of them just accept the energy gifts from your friends.

best way to farm command points is to lose to an epic boss. they will drop them most of the time but there will be times they don't drop it. you can probably get an average of 30 a day. get black cat and do the elektra premium mission in chapter 2-3. she will kill you fast when you receive bleeding damage.
    Winner of the 1st Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League
    Winner of the 2nd Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League

You get more command points after you 5-starred a mission, AND they get way-the-hell harder. Gaw Damn! Green Goblin, Sandman, and Vulture just wiped the floor with me in 3-5.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reptisaurus! View Post
    You get more command points after you 5-starred a mission, AND they get way-the-hell harder. Gaw Damn! Green Goblin, Sandman, and Vulture just wiped the floor with me in 3-5.
    Stun GG off the bat with hawkeye.
    GG gets more attacks every turn he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Usually is. You know, if you replay the missions you five stared, you tend to get more CP drops.
    oh. THanks! i never knew that. my friends always tell me i move on to quick. that's why maybe most of my exes have a grudge on me. HAHHAHAHAHA!

Stun GG off the bat with hawkeye.
    GG gets more attacks every turn he gets.
    I think that bosses (at least most of 'em) are un-stunnable, as of the most recent update - Which means that the Thing is no longer so lopsidedly overpowered. (*Snicker*)

BANNED

I think that bosses (at least most of 'em) are un-stunnable, as of the most recent update - Which means that the Thing is no longer so lopsidedly overpowered. (*Snicker*)
    WHAT?!
    Crap man! That was my winning strategy!

Anyways, WOO HOO! Level 65! Upgrading all my Jets to Level 5. Got 7 more to go!

Some bosses can be stunned. You pretty much have to with Juggernaut because otherwise he just steamrolls you.

I'm getting five stars on the bonus missions now, since they only get harder if you wait. Levelling up like crazy. Bought Storm today, and unimpressed thus far.

WHAT?!
    Crap man! That was my winning strategy!

Anyways, WOO HOO! Level 65! Upgrading all my Jets to Level 5. Got 7 more to go!
    I forget if Green Goblin could or not - I wussed out and fought all the bosses one-at-a-time.

And FINALLY got Hulk. Man, he's doin' 1,000 damage on the regular already.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Some bosses can be stunned. You pretty much have to with Juggernaut because otherwise he just steamrolls you.

I'm getting five stars on the bonus missions now, since they only get harder if you wait. Levelling up like crazy. Bought Storm today, and unimpressed thus far.
    Storm is kinda annoying.
    Especially since her Lightning attack takes SO LONG to get done with.

BANNED

I forget if Green Goblin could or not - I wussed out and fought all the bosses one-at-a-time.

And FINALLY got Hulk. Man, he's doin' 1,000 damage on the regular already.
    Hulk is probably the best character in the game.
    Also, 7 more CP til Wolverine. I hope the update isn't for Mockingbird, cause I don't want to be set back so far!