Page 156 of 825 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 12374

the deploy mission roulettes start to get on my nerves
    i always get tactical strike & penetrating strike
    My name is Illyana Rasputin.
    I am humanity's savior--
    --or the means to its eternal damnation.

sorry for the double post
    I am humanity's savior--

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchild View Post
    the deploy mission roulettes start to get on my nerves
    i always get tactical strike & penetrating strike
    You are totally right. Completely annoying.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Had another damn good day with roulettes. I got 10 CP for beating Elektra, 5 for Bullseye, and then 5 for the 5star.

While I've only barely got 100 CP, I'm ready for some new character releases before spending.

Also, side note, Ms Marvel's new damage negation/absorbing power, plus her level 9 ability, makes her really hard to take down in PvP, as almost everyone uses some form of energy based blaster.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Also, side note, Ms Marvel's new damage negation/absorbing power, plus her level 9 ability, makes her really hard to take down in PvP, as almost everyone uses some form of energy based blaster.
    I just wish it wasn't THAT costume. I'd love the new Captain Marvel suit instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Had another damn good day with roulettes. I got 10 CP for beating Elektra, 5 for Bullseye, and then 5 for the 5star.

While I've only barely got 100 CP, I'm ready for some new character releases before spending.

My team is generally Generalist + Captain America + Scarlet witch/Black Panther...so even with her new abilities Ms Marvel folds fast. :D
    I fully support Quentin Quire for the office of Phoenix in 2012! Kid Omega and the Phoenix! Only together can they burn it! Burn it all!

Quote Originally Posted by YagamiFire View Post
    My team is generally Generalist + Captain America + Scarlet witch/Black Panther...so even with her new abilities Ms Marvel folds fast. :D
    Lol, I played someone with Wanda the other day and just lost. Her bloody chaos shield, and her random debuff thing is so annoying.

I'm trying to get enough CP to get both her and Cap, but I also want to wait and see what the new characters will have power wise, or if they may be lower CP in cost, so I can get a few of them.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I just wish it wasn't THAT costume. I'd love the new Captain Marvel suit instead...
    i prefer that one too
    with short or long hair
    off topic-ish: does Carol still hate Rogue after all these years?
    I am humanity's savior--

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchild View Post
    i prefer that one too
    with short or long hair
    off topic-ish: does Carol still hate Rogue after all these years?
    Please come back and ask that question on Wednesday. I suspect Legacy #270 will tie the status of their relationship up in a neat little bow for us, whatever it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Please come back and ask that question on Wednesday. I suspect Legacy #270 will tie the status of their relationship up in a neat little bow for us, whatever it may be.
    i can definitely do that :P maybe in the proper thread as well!

Time for a team overview
    Agent Level: 82
    Level 11: Ms Marvel
    Level 10: Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Black Cat, Colossus, Cyclops, Dr Strange, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Kitty Pryde, Phoenix, She-Hulk, Sif & War Machine
    Level 9: Nightcrawler, Spider Woman
    Level 5: Storm
    bolded characters need training
    italic characters have alt costumes
    Silver: 157,760
    Gold: 0
    S.H.E.I.L.D. Points: 168
    Command Points: 17
    I am humanity's savior--

Double post.
    Last edited by krisis; 07-23-2012 at 04:19 PM.

I need some allies! After a few days of playing Avengers Alliance in anticipation of some of the forthcoming X-Men characters I realize that I need more comic-loving friends to make the game more fun (and faster!)

If you would like to befriend me on FB, please send me a PM with your link - I will read up the thread to do the same. I can frequently respond to game requests, but fair warning: I am an ultra-liberal, feminist, musician, and blogger, and my occasional wall posts will all reflect that.
    Last edited by krisis; 07-23-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Really wish they'd just bring out a new character now. Due to the non-existent CP dropping now in place, I'm having to hold onto every CP I have until a newbie arrives.

The lack of drops is starting to get very annoying. I've 5 starred mission 8.4 and only have 6 of the 7 data chips. Looks like the lack of drops is effecting the story play as well. So far the changes Playdom has made in regards to these changes is starting to turn me off. I'm hoping with the new characters and special ops - they'll have made the necessary changes to restore the drops appopriately.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    The lack of drops is starting to get very annoying. I've 5 starred mission 8.4 and only have 6 of the 7 data chips. Looks like the lack of drops is effecting the story play as well. So far the changes Playdom has made in regards to these changes is starting to turn me off. I'm hoping with the new characters and special ops - they'll have made the necessary changes to restore the drops appopriately.
    Yeah the chater 4 mission where you need the bolt cutters was really annoying after the change. I got 5 the first time. Update came out and i had to play 3 more times to get the last 2 (1 drop, 0, 1).