Page 179 of 822 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 12318

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Mystique tomorrow. Tonight if I get impatient and spend 2 Gold.

Must wait. Must... wait...
    Spend the gold. It's only 2, and Emma is soooo worth it
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

So I am up to task 25 and just scored 40 ISO on the epic boss drop while leveling up.

Mystique is hard as hell - got through it the first time but she still took out Emma.

Was set up with digital decoy, skullripper, quantum jumper and xanthine alkoid injector

Ran it with my character as a scrapper, Emma and Wolverine.

Any suggestions or comments that I can improve upon with this set up?
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

i have 77 gold and spec mission number 2 needs one star and the third needs two more stars should i just buy phoenix and clousees, stockpile isos and take a whack at epic boss
    wanda is a beast or im just really lucky
    Last edited by MrMancha; 08-03-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    So I am up to task 25 and just scored 40 ISO on the epic boss drop while leveling up.

Mystique is hard as hell - got through it the first time but she still took out Emma.

Was set up with digital decoy, skullripper, quantum jumper and xanthine alkoid injector

Ran it with my character as a scrapper, Emma and Wolverine.

Any suggestions or comments that I can improve upon with this set up?
    That's pretty much the same set up I had, except I don't have quantum jumper so I use the X-Ploiter, and instead of the alkoid injector I use the Goblin Glider. I had a bunch of Chrono accelerators saved up from when the game actually used to drop items. I dunno that I used any tactic especially, but creamed Mystique first time through with no casualties. The X-ploiter is king in my world!

Also, new favourite PvP set up: Thor and Emma Frost. Protect the whole team with Digital Decoy, use Thor's inspire bravery, then use Emma Frost to boost up Thor with her level 6 ability, then BOOM! Thor wipes out the entire opposing team with summon thunder!

Apparently Mindkiller + Emma is a lethal combination, but I haven't worked it out just yet.

I'm going in with Mindkiller, Digital Decoy, Xanthine Alkaloid Injector, and Scroll of Melsalam, probably with the Witch as my second hero.

OH, FOR--!

I got through it, beat Mystique on the first try, and then got a Combat Validation Error and lost the whole thing.

Edit: Okay, it's done. Time to see if she was worth it.
    Last edited by chariset; 08-04-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Agent shoots with Mindkiller, that applies status effect 'weak mind'

Emma's level one attack exploits weak mind for extra damage and also inflicts the status effect 'mental anguish.' Mental Anguish causes the opponents to suffer over half their health bar damage when they attack you, even if you dodge or block the attack.

Mystique ISOdopes and takes loads of turns, as such, as long as you can apply the above on her before she kills off your agent (who I always play as a generalist to avoid any exploits or weaknesses) or Emma. As a third, I'd take Strange for Terrassing boost or Wanda for Chaos Shield.

Using this combo, I've beaten Mystique a few times now with only a few team health packs/stamina packs

Could use some allies in this game if someone is willing just started yesterday.
    Really need some shield points for some training.
    If anyane has the time please pick me up on facebook it's spiderfan3 thanks.
    The lack of originality will always bother me

Just got Emma. For anyone wondering...yes, yes she is worth it.
    I fully support Quentin Quire for the office of Phoenix in 2012! Kid Omega and the Phoenix! Only together can they burn it! Burn it all!

Quote Originally Posted by YagamiFire View Post
    Just got Emma. For anyone wondering...yes, yes she is worth it.
    I started that but needed to abort it was way too early also can you send me some shield points?

Well I am at task 21, Beat Juggernaught. Out of iso's today but will be back at it tomorrow. Should (hopefully get 2 tasks done. Though it seems odd that the Emma mission takes place after the defeat Juggy. But then again I guess it doesn't matter when you have to 3 star it anyways. Have Cyke training and many on deck. Good luck all. :)

Can't find ya Spiderfan3....I try to gift back across my ally pool as early as possible in the morning...I still hae a hundred some odd request/gifts pending....but I am doing what I can! Spending some time grinding and leveling up my team, aiming for Captain America to finish out my stable before getting back to advancing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    Can't find ya Spiderfan3....I try to gift back across my ally pool as early as possible in the morning...I still hae a hundred some odd request/gifts pending....but I am doing what I can! Spending some time grinding and leveling up my team, aiming for Captain America to finish out my stable before getting back to advancing the game.
    Or you could pm me you're facebook id I think we need to be added as friends to send gifts it doesn't work by just simply typing.
    Also my bad spiderfan3 is my email account spiderfan3@freemail.hu thatis.

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    Ok I'll add you in a moment.

Updated all 8 of my flight deck planes to things that look like the X-Men's blackbird. Thanks for joining my crews guys!

I'm now bankrupt :(

Still, Agent Level 65,

Ms Marvel, She Hulk, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Cyclops, Iron Fist and Dr Strange are all level 10
    Black Widow, Sif and Wanda are all level 8
    Colossus at Level 7
    Black Cat and Emma (stomping up quickly) at level 5
    Phoenix at Level 3
    and crappy, crappy just purchased for Magneto epic boss Storm at level 1

All my level 10s need training to 11, but 200k a go and 24 hrs each is just far, far too much money and time at the moment.