Page 25 of 822 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Level up, no... equip with Iso-8s, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    For the first time in ages I don't have a character awaiting training. Now I can save up for better uniforms.

For those of you who bought extra costumes -- does the costumed version of the character count as a separate character? Do you have to equip and level them up separately?
    Lucky you :)

I've just sent Hawkeye off for his level 10 exam (took almost a day to get the 100k) and now have Iron Fist & Black Widow maxed at 9 as well!

Haven't bought any of the toon uniforms yet but I was assuming they'd operate just like your agent's - equip as needed & with their own ISO-8 slots?

You just equip the newer uniforms to your character, that's all.

415 points short of 5-star mastery in Chapter 3 mission 4. Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    >>Playing Game
    >>2 jets almost done upgrading
    >>Get 1 gold
    Alright, now to finish crew.
    >>Click add agent
    >>REFRESH! GAME HAS UPDATED!
    FUUUUUUUU-
    >>Refresh
    >>Agent is there, and I still have gold
    >>Can pay that gold to upgrade the other jet as well
    Everything went better than expected.
    hahaa, nice! finally a rage-less refresh :)

Phew.

Thanks for the Energy, S/D. Replayed it bare-bones style and finished the stupid thing.

Replaying missions is such a tedious grind...

I just started and was wondering what's the best use of my gold? I'm sitting on 13 right now so not very much. I picked up Ms. Marvel as my free hero and was thinking of either getting She-Hulk or toughing it out and saving for Spidey.

As such, I haven't been buying any weapons, suits or ISO-8s.

I was thinking of buying some ISOs for Ms. Marvel now that she has two slots open but I don't know what to get. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Selphy View Post
    I just started and was wondering what's the best use of my gold? I'm sitting on 13 right now so not very much. I picked up Ms. Marvel as my free hero and was thinking of either getting She-Hulk or toughing it out and saving for Spidey.

As such, I haven't been buying any weapons, suits or ISO-8s.

I was thinking of buying some ISOs for Ms. Marvel now that she has two slots open but I don't know what to get. Any advice?
    Save your gold and use it to help staff your jets or trade it in for Command Points. (13 gold is a fair amount!) 1 gold is worth 2 Command Points.

I use ISO-8 to patch up whatever is lowest on their power grid. So if she's low on stamina and evasion, buy chips that boost those stats. But don't spend your precious gold on ISO-8, because 1. you'll start getting chips as loot ad 2. eventually you'll replace those chips with larger fragments of ISO-8 which give a bigger stat boost.

BANNED

Finally getting Hawkeye upgraded to 9.
    YAY!
    I've been using lower level characters all the time. I just sent out all the high end people on jet missions, so I got an assload of lvl 7's and Sif, Kitty, Phoenix, Storm and Spider-Woman I'm working on. Should be fun.

She-Hulk... just a couple of hours away from level 8.

Should I try to pick up more characters or get quality characters? I'm feeling like I want to replace Tony since I have Ms. Marvel as my blaster but I don't know if I should buy a 15 command point character or save up more and change all my gold into command points then get something that costs a ton?

I went for a spread of low cost characters first and have started saving for the big guys. You kinda need them all to unlock bonuses on various missions as you go along though.

For sure but I almost have 90 command points so I'm wondering if I should buy a big, like Hulk or Cap or Spidey or a ton of small things. And not actually 90 command points but I have 35 gold and 17 command points.

I've put all my gold into command points - not bothered with special gear or speed ups. Have just bought Hulk and it's working out fine. He's only level 3 and is doing the job in missions & PvP fights.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selphy View Post
    For sure but I almost have 90 command points so I'm wondering if I should buy a big, like Hulk or Cap or Spidey or a ton of small things. And not actually 90 command points but I have 35 gold and 17 command points.
    Hulk is pretty incredible. After 3 turns, he can 1 KO anything.