Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Jan Strnad Enters "Ragemoor"

"Mutant World" creators Jan Strnad and Richard Corben unite again for "Ragemoor," a story of a living castle and its monstrous inhabitants. CBR spoke with Strnad about the project with an exclusive look at Corben's art..

Full article here.

I don't mind the pain Oskar Von Strange's Avatar

I cannot wait for this mini!!!!!!
    Currently reading:Creepy, Eerie, Frankenstein Alive Alive, The Goon, Haunted Horror, Hellboy in Hell, King Conan: The Conquerer, Minimum Wage, Stray Bullets: Killers

I feel the same way as Homer. Corben art tends to do that to me.

I'm pretty intrigued. I think I'll have to pick up issue one and see where this goes. It reads like an old-school monster comic, in the vein of classic Creepy or some of the B&W mags that Marvel used to publish.
    Locke & Key, Saga, Thief of Thieves

I have been a Corben fan since his underground (pre-Heavy Metal) days. Already ordered this.
    For XIII and Fanboy; Why would you read an article and then take the time to comment on a comic from a creator you don't care for?

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    For XIII and Fanboy; Why would you read an article and then take the time to comment on a comic from a creator you don't care for?
    I don't get it. Are you saying that drooling at artwork isn't a compliment anymore?
    Reading this week: The Unwritten: On to Genesis, Hellblazer: Scab, Mountaingirl collection

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom2703 View Post
    I don't get it. Are you saying that drooling at artwork isn't a compliment anymore?
    Well, beat me with a stupid stick. For some reason my brain walked out on me (alla Homer) and I read it as a snooze - ZZZ image. And here I am a 20 plus year Simpson viewer and have used the same image for the "mmm donuts!" meme.

Sorry X and fanboy.

The devil is a gentleman. devildinosaur's Avatar

The guys are so ridiculously Hall of Fame awesome, it's, well, ridiculous.

Love their work.

Was not Jan Strnad part of or have something to do with Amazing Heroes? And the fact that Richard Corben is involved warrants a look.
    Pull list: Almost every Marvel book, Age of Bronze, Captain Midnight, some Dynamite & Image. I AM DC COMIC FREE!