Would enjoy it more if it had more feats
I think it's funny how people are saying Wolverine is a Traitor to the X-Men. Look at the freaken solicites!
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #3-4 (of 12)
Issue #3 ED BRUBAKER (W)
ISSUE #4 JONATHAN HICKMAN (w) • JOHN ROMITA JR (a)
CoverS by JIM CHEUNG
Issue #3 Variant cover by J. Scott. Campbell
Issue #3 Variant cover by Sara Pichelli
Issue #4 Variant Cover by Mark Bagley
Issue #4 Variant Cover by Jerome Opeña
• The Avengers and the X-Men scour the Earth searching for the host of the Phoenix!
• Hope takes matters into her own hands!
• And Captain America and Wolverine come to bitter blows!
• All across the globe—in the Savage Land, in Wakanda, in Tabula Rasa and more—Avenger battles X-Man for the fate of the world!
• Hope has a suicide mission to propose to Wolverine!
• While in space, the Avengers’ away team meets the Phoenix head on!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)
If he's a traitor to any group its the Avengers. What I want to know is what causes him to quit being the Avenger's token mutie.
Last edited by Relique; 03-23-2012 at 04:03 PM.
I thought in the Solicits For AVX there would be more talk about the Shi'ar since it deals with the Phoenix Force
but its still Early so maybe thet will have a part it this
I think the Shi'ar Empires still in a pretty sad state follow War of The Kings. It seems like The Kree and the Inhumans are the big outer space players these days - and somehow Nova's apparently involved with AvX.
Although I did see a cover solit where Kid Gladiator is throwing down against the Avengers... that's sort of a Shi'ar involvement.
There's a couple in the Chinese takeout boxes on the Avengers dining room table.
Talkback threads are filled with whiney rants. Only 2 sorts really respond in them anyway, complaining babies who'd find any reason to cry, and cheapskates looking for spoilers - PatchWorks
"Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
My X-Men Sketch Book