View Poll Results: Are you enjoying AVX?

Voters
302. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

79 26.16%
  • No

124 41.06%
  • Would enjoy it more if it had more feats

19 6.29%
  • Jean Grey

80 26.49%
Page 70 of 389 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5832

My Perspective is from the Outside looking in. Like I said I have no dog in the race. maybe Spidey and Ben but that's moot. Just curious is all. One poster did make a good suggestion about removing her from Earth could actually Destroy the Earth.

This whole thing is very silly from a story stand point. Where PIS is not involved I see Cap and Cyclops talking this over. However Marvel Marketing would love to have them brawl it out for 12 issues. Sales would be great.

Yeah I think the FF would take care of this in an issue at least. So Many ways too. From Galactus, Full Powered Franklins. I mean both of them and even the Ultimate Nullifier could be used for instance.

hmm. Interesting thought. If they did use the Nullifer on Phoenix would all future life die? Hmmmm.

I'm suprised this thread is even still here. I thought every thread related to AVX was getting dumped into the general discussion thread.
    http://blanchett.t15.org
    Please pledge only 5 days left for Kirsten Vangness' hilarious Kill Me Deadly movie!http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lm-noir-comedy

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Exactly. Franklin is quite possibly the most powerful mutant/being ever. If someone rolled up and said he could be a danger and wanted to ship him off somewhere of course they would fight to keep him safe.
    No she wouldnt accept that

Well someone had to be sensible I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Stein View Post
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Indra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > Broo

You mean this guy? bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	349657-20933-wolf-cub_super.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	92738
    Last edited by IN-A-SYNCH; 05-02-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    If Bishop had succeeded, we would've never had AvX. Bishop was right. - Seresecros

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Thus far, The Phoenix Force has torched dozens of planets on its way to earth (with the one thing in these planets have in common being that they don't have host-candidate who had been living on them). It's just as likely that taking Hope off-planet would be the one sure fire thing of ensuring Earth's destruction, not avoiding it.
    But whatever, The Fantastic Four are not involved in AvX because saving the Earth from cosmic world destroyers is basically their bread and butter. Reed and co. would have this whole matter resolved in an issue, issue and a half, tops - and Marvel wants it all stretched into an elongated mini series/event.
    But as long as were discussing the intermingling of the X-Men and FF, how is it that Sinister has never found himself interested in Franklin Richards. There are some future timelines where Frankie and Rachel end up a couple, and that Hyperstorm or whomever may be their child together - surely this must be close to the mutant Kwisatz Haderach he's been searching out for years, tinkering with the Summers gene pool...
    He dismissed the hyperstorm "variant" as too unstable/powerful in a recent UXM so he probably tends to avoid using Franklin in his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey17 View Post
    Yeah I think the FF would take care of this in an issue at least. So Many ways too. From Galactus, Full Powered Franklins. I mean both of them and even the Ultimate Nullifier could be used for instance.
    Rachel Summers, powered by the Phoenix, has basically already defeated Galactus:

she willingly let him try and drain her, but when he did the universe itself began to die as the Phoenix is a primal universal force.
    Last edited by Flinkman; 05-02-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    dazzler_emma frost_cyclops_angela_longshot
    red hood_harley quinn_deadshot_aresenal_deathstroke

I love Broo and Indra. They're the best.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Does this mean Broo won't eat anymore of Kitty's unborn fetuses?
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

Something tells me that when this event is over, Charles Xavier will be back in charge of the X-men again.

BANNED

Is that ''something'' a voice inside your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Is that ''something'' a voice inside your head?
    No, I just pictured in my own head that Scott's going to either be in jail and/or sacrificing himself and/or both to save the day and that Charles Xavier regains the mansion and the X-men after Wolverine relinquish the school to him to go off and find himself...again, over the actions he took in the event.

While most of the Adult X-men are glad to see Charles again, some of them stay behind and refuse to come back to the fold after all is said and done.

Basically the X-men franchise gets rebuild...again.

Love and Beauty Shock! Blu Berri's Avatar

...or the books would carry on and make hardly a difference after a month or two like Schism or Fear Itself did.
    In the name of Venus, I will punish you for being this year's fashion disaster!

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Something tells me that when this event is over, Charles Xavier will be back in charge of the X-men again.
    Not damned likely, if you think cyke is ruthless the I guess missed a lot of Charles history before he was booted.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    No, I just pictured in my own head that Scott's going to either be in jail and/or sacrificing himself and/or both to save the day and that Charles Xavier regains the mansion and the X-men after Wolverine relinquish the school to him to go off and find himself...again, over the actions he took in the event.

While most of the Adult X-men are glad to see Charles again, some of them stay behind and refuse to come back to the fold after all is said and done.

Basically the X-men franchise gets rebuild...again.
    So you want the slaver in charge of the mutants again?

I don't think that most of the adult mutants would welcome Charles again, not for a long time, he carries too much baggage and can't be trusted to lead
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

IMO, Most Charles Baggage is all Retcons. Deadly Genesis being the most damning of course. They tossed him under the bus to elevate Cyclops.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February