View Poll Results: Are you enjoying AVX?

Voters
302. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

79 26.16%
  • No

124 41.06%
  • Would enjoy it more if it had more feats

19 6.29%
  • Jean Grey

80 26.49%
Page 19 of 389 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O View Post
    After reading the comments about Xavier and Legion in this weeks X-Position. I'm starting to think that the Phoenix might end up destroying the Earth, and that Xavier/Leigon might "save" the world by storing everyone's memories/personalities via telepathy. Later earth gets reborn and everyone gets restored with the same memories, but in physically younger bodies, which helps justify the amount of continuity in 616.
    So in a way...it would be a Reboot, but it's not a reboot ?

IMO, Legion could suggest some continuity tweaks. Wanda also suggests the same. Avengers have no chance against Legion though. As for Magneto should he not try an EMP.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Wanda doesn't have any power over reality anymore. And I really doubt Legion will play any vital part, but who knows what they'll do.

Personally I think Xavier will play a voice of reason withing the conflict with his son saying incoherent stuff in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Wanda doesn't have any power over reality anymore. And I really doubt Legion will play any vital part, but who knows what they'll do.

Personally I think Xavier will play a voice of reason withing the conflict with his son saying incoherent stuff in the background.
    Maybe the Avengers try to steal his Infinity Gem.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    My concern is valid. As soon as Hulk wins a fight by punching someone or Thor hits something with his hammer, the Avenger fans are going to come here and fill the boards with crap.
    These boards are already filled with crap.

And it sounds like you're just doing a pre-emptive "dismissive wave" for whenever any Avenger defeats an X-Man. If that's what it takes to satisfy your smug sense of superiority...

Should Bishop return for AvX and choose a side, it would be interesting to see what would happen.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

After reading the comments about Xavier and Legion in this weeks X-Position. I'm starting to think that the Phoenix might end up destroying the Earth, and that Xavier/Leigon might "save" the world by storing everyone's memories/personalities via telepathy. Later earth gets reborn and everyone gets restored with the same memories, but in physically younger bodies, which helps justify the amount of continuity in 616.
    This is the feeling I'm getting as well
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

So, basically what happened in Chaos War.

Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    I don't get it, what's unbelievable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Magneto making himself an armor and fist fighting Iron Man is stupid.
    Thank you for explaining why I was facepalming.

I do think I already figured something out.

I think the Phoenix Force is not heading for Hope at all, but somehow for Iron Fist (no idea why). Hope's powers are to mimic powers. So perhaps she has not much to do with it, she only mimics the cosmic power of the Phoenmix Force....

I am with the general consensus that there will be some kind of mini reboot/relaunch type thing but of what magnitude i don't know.

Default Help - AvX

I am looking for some help as someone who doesn't read Marvel Comics. I want to get the AvX crossover, but I do not know which books will be involved in the crossover. Can anyone give me a list of titles that would be involved?

It's not really a crossover. It's an event book with tie-ins. For you I suggest getting the main series including issue #0, and the AVX Versus title. if you want more, get New Avengers starting with issue #24 and Wolverine & The X-Men starting with issue #9

There's the main series 'AVX' There's a series that runs alongside it focusing on the fights 'AVX: Versus'. Then upcoming issues of Uncanny X-men, Wolverine and the X-men, X-men Legacy(I think), Avengers, New Avengers and Avengers Academy will tie-in. You don't need to follow all of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post
    There's the main series 'AVX' There's a series that runs alongside it focusing on the fights 'AVX: Versus'. Then upcoming issues of Uncanny X-men, Wolverine and the X-men, X-men Legacy(I think), Avengers, New Avengers and Avengers Academy will tie-in. You don't need to follow all of them though.
    Thanks! my head was about to explode

Maestro
    It's not really a crossover. It's an event book with tie-ins. For you I suggest getting the main series including issue #0, and the AVX Versus title. if you want more, get New Avengers starting with issue #24 and Wolverine & The X-Men starting with issue #9
    Thanks for the advice. I'll stick with the AvX and the AvX versus