View Poll Results: Are you enjoying AVX?

Voters
302. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

79 26.16%
  • No

124 41.06%
  • Would enjoy it more if it had more feats

19 6.29%
  • Jean Grey

80 26.49%
Page 5 of 389 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

That Colossus vs Red Hulk image looks strangely erotic

Red face

Does anyone remember that Web of Spider-Man issue from way back when Colossus had amnesia and Friebrand showed up at Peter R's art show? Also, before that, when Kulan Gath took over NYC for couple issues in Uncanny, when Spidey was changed up and bleeding to death, he referred to Colossus as his "friend" (right after Colossus and the Vision killed eachother). I hope the writers remember that when the characters fightin this series, many of them do have history.

Looking forward to this fight, Colossus is my all-time favorite character, but Spidey is in my top 5. I just hope they don't kill Colossus off as the martyr at the end.
    Last edited by Omnipitus; 03-16-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    Does anyone remember that Web of Spider-Man issue from way back when Colossus had amnesia and Friebrand showed up at Peter R's art show? Also, before that, when Kulan Gath took over NYC for couple issues in Uncanny, when Spidey was changed up and bleeding to death, he referred to Colossus as his "friend" (right after Colossus and the Vision killed eachother). I hope the writers remember that when the characters fightin this series, many of them do have history.

Looking forward to this fight, Colossus is my all-time favorite character, but Spidey is in my top 5. I just hope they don't kill Colossus off as the martyr at the end.
    they already did that. Another Death that is Scott's head.
    Cyclops ad portas

Default Which JGSHL Student will die during AvX?

hey also revealed that Chis Yost and Terry Dodson will do the other story for "Versus" #3 and that the Avenger crash into "Wolverine & The X-Men" in a major way that month.
    We all know Chris Yost loves killing and maiming X-Students. We also know that Marvel likes showing how naive and foolish Gold Team is and how they are helpless against the enemies of the X-Men who repeatedly attacked the school since it's opening day.

Since it's natural that Chris Yost will cause a student casualty, and it's unlikely to be Genesis, Broo, Oya, Kid Gladiator and Kid Omega (due to their having plot immunity) which student do you think he will be allowed to kill? Who do you think will kill that student or how will the student die?

Angel
    Anole
    Armor
    Blindfold
    Bling!
    Cipher
    Earnst
    Facecannon
    Gentle
    Glob Herman
    Greymaulkin
    Hellion
    Indra
    Kid Kroaka
    Match
    Mercury
    Random name-less background mutie
    Rockslide
    Trance
    Last edited by Relique; 03-17-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Avengers in WATXM is separate news from Yost writing his Black Widow vs Magik story in AVX vs #3. Yost is not writing WATXM dude...

I know he's not writing WaTXM. But, I was hoping that whatever fight would have happened in WatXM would have been shunted over into Versus (for money grab reasons) and that Yosh was going to write it then could kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziral View Post
    Avengers in WATXM is separate news from Yost writing his Black Widow vs Magik story in AVX vs #3. Yost is not writing WATXM dude...
    Thank Christ for that.

I hope they have Danger fighting Hank Pym.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

I was rereading KGs work on Uncanny and ran across something that's a bit depressing. During the Sinister arc, Sinister tells Scott that when all is said and done he loses everything he's ever cared about and the next time they meet Scott will be more hated than Sinister was. From some interviews and solicits for upcoming events we know that Sinister appears later in AvX. I want the X-Men to come out on top but stuff like this seems to suggest the opposite.

Pirelli's Miracle Elixir Probably_not_a_Nurgling's Avatar

I'd imagine Scott will do something toward the end of the series to cement him as "the bad guy," really. Maybe he'll shoot at an Avenger through Emma, or something. Although, some people here would probably actually like that...

LOLZ

LOL

BANNED

What makes that sequence fun is the way McGuiness plays with Spider-Man, like the sideways angle in mid-air in the middle panel as the web is like a cowboy's lasso, or the way Cyclops beams fits right in the middle of that web circle in the final panel.

I'm curious about "Pax Utopia" in AVX 6. It seems a clear reference to "Pax Romana"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Romana

The Phoenix chooses its host in AVX 5 and return to Earth in AVX 6. If the host is Hope or another X-men, maybe Scott will ask again for a disarm of the Sentinels. Or maybe, for fear of the Phoenix, the World goverments will commit to stop mutants discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    I was rereading KGs work on Uncanny and ran across something that's a bit depressing. During the Sinister arc, Sinister tells Scott that when all is said and done he loses everything he's ever cared about and the next time they meet Scott will be more hated than Sinister was. From some interviews and solicits for upcoming events we know that Sinister appears later in AvX. I want the X-Men to come out on top but stuff like this seems to suggest the opposite.
    Villains are usually proved wrong in the end. Sinister is not Destiny. He doesn't know the future, but he can guess it if he knows about the nature and nurture of the people involved. But people can be impredicable.

And of course the X-men will be hated during AVX: they are fighting the "mighty" Avengers. What count is the situation at the end, even if I think a worsening of Mutants/Humans relationship is possible at the end of AVX.

Quote Originally Posted by Probably_not_a_Nurgling View Post
    I'd imagine Scott will do something toward the end of the series to cement him as "the bad guy," really. Maybe he'll shoot at an Avenger through Emma, or something. Although, some people here would probably actually like that...
    I doubt it. Marvel has promoted this event as Hero VS Hero. If the leader of the X-men becomes a villain or become crazy, the premise doesn't work anymore. Colossus the other hand...

Blindfold will slip on a banana peel, strategically placed in front of her by Falcon.