View Poll Results: Are you enjoying AVX?

Voters
302. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

79 26.16%
  • No

124 41.06%
  • Would enjoy it more if it had more feats

19 6.29%
  • Jean Grey

80 26.49%
Page 4 of 389 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Petey looks PSYCHOTIC!
    Which Petey?
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Relique View Post
    Doom is starting to become a major player. If you know what I mean.

But seriously the fact that everyone seems to be scattered over the world fills me with hope that Utopia Sinks.
    illyana is probably going to kick all those goons off the mutant island with her teleport powers.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Oldyella View Post
    No way Spidey wins this. The best he could hope for is to survive and stall till backup arrives.
    LOL, whatever. Spiderman has faced down the Rhino on multiple occassions. He's just facing a dumber Rhino here.

Spider-Man has beaten Thanos.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    I'm not likeing the fact that SpiderMan seems to be the focus. Same could be said for the Cap/Gambit art. Cap seemed to be the focus, which is unfortunate.
    Marvel labeled this summer as "The Summer of the Avengers" in a promotion article for the Avengers' movie. So, yeah, it makes sense the Avengers will get the spot since the Avengers movie is coming out during this crossover. Cross marketing, the X-Men make good foils.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    No look at where they are fighting, it's Latveria!!!! All Hope lies with Doom!!!
    Huhn. Good catch. I wonder why they are there. Cause you know, Doom isn't going to like that at all.

Love the dizzy effect over Spidey's head. Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    LOL, whatever. Spiderman has faced down the Rhino on multiple occassions. He's just facing a dumber Rhino here.
    Hate much? One, Colossus isn't dumb - he's an experienced and trained fighter. No reason to think he loses all those skills when he Cyttorak's up. Two, Colossus has shown to have super speed and jumping skills. I don't see any reason why Spidey's agility will make him avoid Colossus. But...it's all up to KG here and the editor(s), so who knows really.

I'm hoping Colossus gets a hold of himself and doesn't do Spidey in. And if he's still in his regular Cyttorak form (non demon), then that means he hasn't lost it completely. And you can tell on the second page of the preview that Colossus simply throws Spidey. If he really wanted to hurt him, he would have punched a hole through him or tossed him so hard that Spidey would have ended up on Mars.
    Last edited by Suiciety; 03-16-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by drakeon View Post
    Love the dizzy effect over Spidey's head. Classic!
    As do I. The art looks lovely and it's not even colored in yet. Depending on the writer, I maybe buying this.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    LOL! You left out the sweet ice tea.

So, Tony has something to block Emma's telepathy, now?
    I like Southern style foods lol. Also Tony always had an gadget in his suit that blocked telepaths. I remember reading an Avenger story like a year and a half ago. Prof X tried to read Tony's mind and his suit immediately warned Tony of a mental invasion.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That could be interesting. Because really, what evidence is there that the phoenix will 'help' mutants?
    It is the universal force of re-birth
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    If the Rhino was hundreds of times stronger, Smarter and unstoppable and invulnerable. That's like comparing a smart Car to a battleship

I think Spiderman could win, he's beaten the Juggernaut on more than one occasion. I'm not sure what makes this Juggernaut so special, other than that he's a little smarter. Strength is just strength. If they were arm wrestling and all you needed was brute strength, Spiderman would lose hands down. But they're not arm wrestling, so I don't see how Colossus having *extra* super strength is going to be that much of a help to him. :/

Never in my life have I wondered what would happen if the X-men fought the Avengers. I simply don't care about the Avengers. They are old and boring. I could get behind the X-men because they had a theme--a dream. The Avengers reminded me of the police.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn View Post
    I think Spiderman could win, he's beaten the Juggernaut on more than one occasion. I'm not sure what makes this Juggernaut so special, other than that he's a little smarter. Strength is just strength. If they were arm wrestling and all you needed was brute strength, Spiderman would lose hands down. But they're not arm wrestling, so I don't see how Colossus having *extra* super strength is going to be that much of a help to him. :/
    He is also a trained and experienced hand to hand combatant, who is faster and stronger than a human. Colossus is a match for Spidey without the Hulk-level power of the Juggernaut