Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Mark Forster To Direct Universal Pictures' "Cowboy Ninja Viking"

"Quantum of Solace" director Mark Forster has signed on to direct Universal Pictures' adaptation of Image Comics' "Cowboy Ninja Viking."

Full article here.

One of the Good Guys maniacmatt's Avatar

I'm not familiar with this director, but the fact that this is getting made makes me giddy. I loved this series so much.

Extremely excited to hear that this is still moving forward, but extremely disappointed that people didn't buy the damn comic series in numbers that made it worthwhile for AJ and Riley to continue making it.

This premise and characters had so much potential - and I'm sure it will translate well to the big screen given the proper script.

I'm not familiar with the comic series Cowboy, Ninja, Viking but if this movie is going to be anything like Cowboys and Aliens you can rest ASSURED I'm going to steer clear of this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    I'm not familiar with the comic series Cowboy, Ninja, Viking but if this movie is going to be anything like Cowboys and Aliens you can rest ASSURED I'm going to steer clear of this movie.
    Well, the story is not even remotely similar, so my guess would be that it won't be anything like Cowboys and Aliens.