Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

I would love to have an "Add to Ignore List" option in the drop-down menu that shows up when you click someone's name.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

I scrolled through but didn't see this question asked...In advanced search you used to be able to return findings by post OR by thread. I preferred to return searches by individual post - is that still possible?

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soxtalon View Post
    I scrolled through but didn't see this question asked...In advanced search you used to be able to return findings by post OR by thread. I preferred to return searches by individual post - is that still possible?
    It is. There are two tabs, "Search Single Content Type" and "Search Multiple Content Types." Multiple is the default, but Single with the "Posts" option selected allows you to choose whether you want results as threads or posts.
    Expletive Deleted

Excellent! Thank you

Not sure if this has already been addressed but I would love to able to search for more than 3 letters if possible.

I was trying to search the DC wallpaper thread for art by "Jim Lee" so there wasn't much I could do. It would also be nice to be able to search for the thread on "Animal Man #6" for example.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

I would love nothing more than for the TOP button at the bottom of the page to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    I would love nothing more than for the TOP button at the bottom of the page to work again.
    That's an easy one - done!

EDIT: Nope, it actually is only working on the home page, which makes little sense. I'll look at it again in the morning.
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Weiland View Post
    That's an easy one - done!

EDIT: Nope, it actually is only working on the home page, which makes little sense. I'll look at it again in the morning.
    Gracias .

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Weiland View Post
    Got any questions or comments about the upgrade? Post them here.
    I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I prefer the old style more.

So I never really got a response to my comment, so I will re-post it in the form of a question.

Is the new forum operating as intended on mobile browsers? Because up until this update, I never had issues posting from my phone. Now, I get inaccurate and strange word wrapping problems, I can't scroll within the comment box, and in most cases can't even see what I am typing until after I post a reply. Today it also did a very strange thing when I attempted to quote a comment, where it not only reposted the quoted comment, but also reposted the comments quoted within that post. I find it hard to believe that an older version of this forum would run better on a mobile device than the newer version. I really hope this gets addressed at some point soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    So I never really got a response to my comment, so I will re-post it in the form of a question.

Is the new forum operating as intended on mobile browsers? Because up until this update, I never had issues posting from my phone. Now, I get inaccurate and strange word wrapping problems, I can't scroll within the comment box, and in most cases can't even see what I am typing until after I post a reply. Today it also did a very strange thing when I attempted to quote a comment, where it not only reposted the quoted comment, but also reposted the comments quoted within that post. I find it hard to believe that an older version of this forum would run better on a mobile device than the newer version. I really hope this gets addressed at some point soon.
    There is a mobile suite in vB 4.0, which to the best of my knowledge, has not been implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    There is a mobile suite in vB 4.0, which to the best of my knowledge, has not been implemented yet.
    Thanks for the feed back. Here's hoping it gets implemented soon.

I have a quesion about the upgrade.
    What hapened with the spell check feature,the new version of CBR seems do not have it.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

To my knowledge, there was never a vBulltin based spell checker add-on installed on the old boards (the standard vB system does not have a spell checker).

Most likely yours browser based. There have been some reports of IESpell not working with vB 4.0.
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...rking-in-4-1-4
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...raded-to-4-1-8

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    To my knowledge, there was never a vBulltin based spell checker add-on installed on the old boards (the standard vB system does not have a spell checker).

Most likely yours browser based. There have been some reports of IESpell not working with vB 4.0.
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...rking-in-4-1-4
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...raded-to-4-1-8
    Thanks for the info.

Have to see if i can get the IEspell working in CBR with the upgrade.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.