Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    On Vacation

Ok I finished it. But I didn't include all of First Knife and Jimmy lol. I tried to do the back of first knife but I had no reference photo except that he has a whole bunch of knives coming out of his back plus I am just an amateur so I knew I would probably mess up. As for Jimmy I wanted to include him but I didn't because he would be pretty small and he would be distracting. Also I had a difficult time draw Wolverines f@cking legs damn. Like I said this was on 18 x 24 ". Enjoy. And my next one will be a Ultimate Spider-Man one.

On Vacation

Well here it is Peter and Miles. Pretty cool if I do say so my self. This didn't take too long but I think I got all the proportions and the sizes right.

you should lay out the proportions before you start to add details.... the details in petes hair and clothes are good, but the body proportions look off because theres nothing to show the depth of the room (maybe something on the wall? like a poster?), besides the bed.... why is miles sitting on peters bed? kinda weird. miles looks like hes 8
    Last edited by Definite21; 03-11-2012 at 08:18 PM.

BANNED

That's a nice drawing of Peter and Miles. Plus Aunt May.

However, the proportions are still off, specially the heads and body sizes. Your detail is good, but before laying down the details you should sketch the skeletons of the three people in the room, that will help you figure out where everyone should go and how big they have to be.

Not mine, but an EPIC recreation of an Ultimates 2 cover using movie photos

And some stuff I did do:

The latter was a sketch I did on a plane from memory and the former... I'm pleased with Iron Man but I'm pretty annoyed how everyone else turned out looking kinda stubby proportion wise =/ I did a much better one of the big three from the Avengers film.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowsabre7 View Post

The latter was a sketch I did on a plane from memory and the former... I'm pleased with Iron Man but I'm pretty annoyed how everyone else turned out looking kinda stubby proportion wise =/ I did a much better one of the big three from the Avengers film.
    Hulk looks super cool and Iron Man. I might draw a recreation of that old Ultimates cover but with the newer team of Thor, Fury, Hawkeye, Black-Widow 2, Giant-Man (Scott Lang), Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowsabre7 View Post
    Not mine, but an EPIC recreation of an Ultimates 2 cover using movie photos

And some stuff I did do:

WOW! those are impressive.

On Vacation

Hey can anyone tell me who drew these? They are really awesome.

BANNED

Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 08-26-2012 at 02:33 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Captain Mahr-Vehl looking supremely badass.

On Vacation