Page 1 of 335 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Lenient Tyrant/Moderator Brian Cronin's Avatar

Default RITA'S CXLII: The Truth Was Obscure, Too Profound and Too Pure

Here's RITA's.

It's a basic off-topic discussion thread. It is named in honor of one of our favorite posters, Awesome Rita!

Think about it as her bar.

Same rules as the regular board apply, except, well, the off-topic part.

In addition, if you really must ask ridiculous questions, then you can ask that stuff here.

Also, as I think has been born out a few times now, please try not to use this thread to discuss other threads/posts on the Community Forum (or any other forum, really). Just post in those other threads (and, if it is off-topic for that thread, then just don't post it period - or try a PM!).

Otherwise, enjoy!

-Brian
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Ah, fresh Rita's!

Recent lunar eclipse.

Nice work, G-Bolt.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

BANNED

The truth was too pure.. Yes indeed

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

You know what's the worst? Knowing that you totally flubbed an interview and have no chance at getting the job, but having nothing else to do but stare at the phone waiting to get the rejection call/email because then---THEN--you'll know you've failed.

Thanks, Spike!

Speaking of robes.... I wear mine all the time this time of year. It is made of heavy fleece and we live in a loft apartment in an old house so it gets chilly at night. I come home from work, and change into my robe, which I call a house-coat. This is a process that usually involves the words "Well, I won't be needing these street clothes anymore". I complete the ensemble with warm slippers (fuzzy sheep-skin lined suede ones) and often a hat.

I'm off to do chores. Laterz!

my sister was supposed to deliver her baby girl tonight, but it didn't happen. She's sleeping at my aunt, and they will have to force the delivery tomorrow at 7 am, unless it happens at anytime during the night.
    the suspense is killing me. she better be very very cute.
    "you bag on the pigeon, and then you chop up a quote and run it out of context to link me to the pigeon. Hello?" Dan Slott

I haz a date this Friday.

Thank you Alex Ross, for breaking the ice.

The Mexican James Bond Guapo Méndez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    You know what's the worst? Knowing that you totally flubbed an interview and have no chance at getting the job, but having nothing else to do but stare at the phone waiting to get the rejection call/email because then---THEN--you'll know you've failed.
    You need the firemen to pay a visit to to your neck of the woods again.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spike-X

Thanks Super! That means a lot coming from a 12-time...12-time...12-time Rita's Champion!
    Your welcome man. Just know with a new Rita's , I am hungry for a chance at a 13th Championship. But for now we have weeks ahead to relax for it.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Anyone here have PhotoShop?

Someone sent me a Photoshop file that I'd like to convert into a JPG, but I don't have Photoshop. So would anyone with PhotoShop be willing to help me out?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cronin View Post
    Anyone here have PhotoShop?

Someone sent me a Photoshop file that I'd like to convert into a JPG, but I don't have Photoshop. So would anyone with PhotoShop be willing to help me out?

Thanks,
    Brian
    I can be of assistance.

Good man.

I'll e-mail you the file. You still at the sbcsc address?

-Brian