BANNED

Default My REIGN Portrait

Reign, the new Supergirl Villainess, one of Several Surviving Kryptonian WorldKillers.

i have really taken a likeing to the character
    here is my Portriat of Her!
    i tried to keep her alien facial Aspects completly intact but add more Feministic touchs to her face then the artist has in her comic appearaces
    was drawn with standard art pens, prismacolor markers and Penciels
    i made a small mistake on the breast area (a stray pen line) witch i edited out with photoshop.

here is pics of her from her comic appearances for comparison

here is a old thread i made a while back displaying some of my other art if u wish to see more of my work
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...d.php?t=398169

please Critique my art to your hearts content, critisim if fully welcome, and feel free to share your feelings on the character also
    have a great rest of 2012
    Last edited by Movieartman; 02-25-2012 at 10:32 AM.

BANNED

why do you like Reign so much? she's kinda generic

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reginleif View Post
    Prehaps................ but i like badass alien warrior chicks , like im also a huge fan of Maxima (whom reign was supose to have been the new 52 version of...... originaly)
    and the worldkiller origins stuff intrest me
    Last edited by Movieartman; 02-21-2012 at 08:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reginleif View Post
    Because he does, for whatever reason he has. Just like I'm sure you got your reason for having your Pokemon avatar.

Nice stuff op. I say work on line art and underlying structure. Nice to see people getting into the new characters of the Dcnu. Wish I had a new character to be fond of.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric J View Post
    Because he does, for whatever reason he has. Just like I'm sure you got your reason for having your Pokemon avatar.

Nice stuff op. I say work on line art and underlying structure. Nice to see people getting into the new characters of the Dcnu. Wish I had a new character to be fond of.
    thanks. heah the biggest problem i see is how uneven her jaw is in my pic, underlying structure is a problem for me offen, its worst in when i draw legs the needed Length of the leg aways counters with how i draw musculature and such

really u dont like any of the new villians, characters sorrys

i like supervillains as much as superheroes, so Reign is getting some huge points already. i liked her right off the bat. no bullshit with this chick!
    great art...
    [There's a place in my mind.The one part that isn't looking for a joke.When laughter breaks down, and humor can't quiet its hunger,the rage gets out]-Harley Quinn