Default Wolverine samples

Hey gang! Its been a bit since I have posted and sample work. I have been busy with some of my own projects but with convention season underway thought it might be a good idea to get some more samples together.

This is from a Wolverine script I was sent, so let me have it! I'm really looking to push myself and make that next step, so please let me know what you think. I have very thick skin, been doing this long enough.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment!

-Nick Valente

Great job! The storytelling was clear and the characters were well rendered. Logan's movements were well done, showing him as a fierce, tough fighter without doing a ridiculous berserker exaggeration of his every move.

The detail and rendering are really great. I like the attention to detail.

The movement from panel to panel felt a little disconnected to me, as in I didn't follow how one action would lead to another. Like lunging forward with a pick ax, but then stopping and swinging it from a stationary position.

I could tell what was happening with no problem, it was just a little clunky. It is, however, better than some of the work I see being published in Marvel comics in some cases, so kudos.
    Writers before artists.
    Artists before concepts.
    Concepts before characters.

Thanks a lot Nitz the Bloody and Goggindowner for taking the time to look and comment. And also the kind words.

Goggindowner, you're right I can definitely see what you're saying, I'll have to focus on that a bit and smooth out the action from panel to panel.

Thanks again guys!!

-N