Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G. Wayne View Post
    Think you have it bad? I still have to wait another 6 months before I can legally mention what I know about the movie. >.<

But wasn't there another supposed to be another trailer released in March?
    What do you mean legally mention what you know about the movie? You worked as an extra or part of the staff?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vampiric_cannibal View Post
    I wouldn't mind Anne Hathaway looking less like a horse and being a good actor, but we can't all get what we want.

I'm kinda sad to say that I'm looking forward to Avengers more. TDK, whilst good, was a pretty much just an action movie, with some outright terrible dialogue at times. I don't even like any of the Avengers characters much, I've seen no Marvel non-Xmen or Spiderman film, and it still looks groovier.
    Oh and Avengers isn't an action movie with terrible dialogue? Any superhero film will have bad dialogue, it's part of the genre's conventions to have corny dialogue, if not look at the source material. "We can't all get what we want," dude.

Also, the Anne Hathaway hatred was unnecessary, no one has even seen her act except for a few seconds in the trailer.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    Oh and Avengers isn't an action movie with terrible dialogue? Any superhero film will have bad dialogue, it's part of the genre's conventions to have corny dialogue, if not look at the source material. "We can't all get what we want," dude.

Also, the Anne Hathaway hatred was unnecessary, no one has even seen her act except for a few seconds in the trailer.
    The Avengers looks like an action movie with bad dialogue. All the dialogue in the trailer I saw was terrible. But so was the dialogue in TDKR trailer. Avengers looks more fun. TDK had a serious plotline, themes, tragedy, all that jazz was great. Made up for the fact that the Batman sucked.

I have to say, I've seen Anne Hathaway act in other things. I've seen that costume. I've heard her voice. I'm puzzled as to why she would be in any form be seen as acceptable as Catwoman. Nolan makes strange choices. Then again, he is a beloved director and I'm on a message board. How strange the world is.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

BANNED

Looks like TDKR is going to flop.

The Dark Knight, to me, felt like it was a crime drama that later on had Batman stuff pasted over it. He didn't even touch his utility belt or throw a single batarang.

I hope TDKR at least feels like more of a Batman movie and implements more things from the comics.
    #RallyForMarkHunt

Quote Originally Posted by vampiric_cannibal View Post
    I wouldn't mind Anne Hathaway looking less like a horse and being a good actor, but we can't all get what we want.
    A horse? We're not talking Sarah Jessica Parker here.

And she wasn't good in, say, Rachel Getting Married?

Dark Knight rises still is months away so its still time left to build up the hype even though most fans are so fatigued by it all

BANNED

yeah, I don't get the horse comment.

Must be a very pretty horse!

God damn nerds!
    "You can't trust them as poets either. The true poet is anonymous, as to his habits, but these boys have to look, act, and apparently smell like poets"
    Flannery O'Connor on the beats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Looks like TDKR is going to flop.
    Flop as the best movie of the year

That's a horse I'd like to have a roll in the hay with.

edit: Also if you don't like Anne Hathaway, who would you have liked to see as Catwoman?
    Pull: Too many to list :(

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manfromspace View Post
    That's a horse I'd like to have a roll in the hay with.

edit: Also if you don't like Anne Hathaway, who would you have liked to see as Catwoman?
    Halle berry of course!!!! Like Anne , maybe jenifer love Hewitt because of her body structure matches catwoman better... But she can't act as well Anne

I don't know about you guys but I didn't think the trailer made it look like anything great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    Halle berry of course!!!! Like Anne , maybe jenifer love Hewitt because of her body structure matches catwoman better... But she can't act as well Anne
    On second thought, I would have loved JLH to be Catwoman!!! <3

Can anyone do a Photoshop of Jennifer Love Hewitt as Catwoman, please?

Masked Bat-Mod RonnieThunderbolts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    What do you mean legally mention what you know about the movie? You worked as an extra or part of the staff?
    Not necessarily.

If you see a pre-release movie as a part of a focus group, or a screener for review purposes, then oftentimes you are required to sign a NDA, or Non-disclosure Agreement, basically a contract saying you won't talk about or share with the advance information you're exposed to with an early viewing.

For instance, my employer is the EIC of a comics company that has connections with production studios and companies from developing their properties into film and television, so every summer he receives DVD screeners of all of the pilots for the next season, and at awards time often receives screeners for nominated films, but he isn't allowed to share the screeners, or discuss them until they've been released, as violating an NDA can have legal consequences.

That being said, the poster being asked could certainly have been an extra, or on staff, and would likely have signed an extensive NDA.