Default TO ALL SHSO POSTERS AND ENTHUSIASTS (Updated - Sept. 5th, 2012)

We're happy that you enjoy the game so much, but you've got 5 threads on the front page for this game (that I can see), so NO CROSS-PROMOTION POSTS. All you're doing is knocking other threads down the page to bump others.

Thank you.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Metaphors? I hate metaphors! That's why my favorite book is Moby Dick. No frou-frou symbolism, just a good simple tale about a man who hates an animal." ~Ron Swanson

Also, DON'T BUMP THREADS, for the same reason listed above. If you want to bring a thread back to the first page, post legitimately and on topic. "This thread hasn't been active in a while", "I'll post later", and etc... aren't proper reasons to resurrect threads.
    Conn Seanery

"Metaphors? I hate metaphors! That's why my favorite book is Moby Dick. No frou-frou symbolism, just a good simple tale about a man who hates an animal." ~Ron Swanson

Please STAY ON TOPIC. We realize that you're a community of players, but the various threads you have aren't general chat threads. If you're not talking about the game, you shouldn't be posting.
    Conn Seanery

THWHTGUARDIAN IS YOUR MODERATOR. I don't mind helping out, and I realize I've been somewhat vocal about the dos and don'ts in SHSO threads, but I am not the moderator of this forum. All Games forum concerns should be put to the forum's moderator; thwhtGuardian. If there's a problem and you have trouble reaching him, then contact a supermod or administrator.
    Conn Seanery