Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Pipeline - Feb 7, 2012

This week's Pipeline begins with a look at "Joe the Barbarian," a 200-page low-blood sugar attack. Plus, an alternate vision for the comics industry, and what can the Wiggles teach comic creators?

Full article here.

I picked up the first couple issues and haven't gotten around to reading them yet. After reading your column they are now at the top of my "must reads"! I have been type 1 diabetic for over 20 years and can definitely relate with those low blood sugar episodes. Especially in the middle of the night when you're tired and a little out of it. Thank you for speaking openly about your diabetes. It's good to hear other's stories as they live with this challenging disease...

Rob Anybody. Crivens! Blackknight75's Avatar

Actually, I would prefer it if more comic book mini series, from which ever company, were sold as Original Graphic Novels.

This way you don't run the risk of missing out on an issue, due to a short order or a stuff-up from Diamond. I am still trying to find issue #3 of the Hawkeye mini series from last year.

I just think DC are going overboard with the Watchmen prequals. It should have just been one Original Graphic Novel, filled with different chapters from the different creative teams.

It doesn't bother me. I just wait for the TPB anyway so whether or not a comic was out in singles before hand doesn't concern me either way.

Damn Augie! I wanted this, then pre-ordered it, then it was re-solicited (I think), then I missed it or passed because it was a big month, now I want Joe the Barbarian!

DAMN YOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!! ;)
    - pmpknface

"Webs Away!!!"
    Read My CBR Articles!