Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Look at this post.

Yeah...so what's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    Yeah...so what's wrong with it?

As far as I can tell . . . nothing.
    Show me a bitter nazi and I'll show you a sour kraut.

Check out my gallery at :http://r-gonz.deviantart.com/

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    As far as I can tell . . . nothing.
    Yeah, yeah. We get it. You guys are the only real fans.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Yeah, yeah. We get it. You guys are the only real fans.

I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Sorry, but the Marvel version has been a fake Spider-Man ever since OMD. Like I said the real Peter Parker would've never made a deal with Mephisto.

I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Sorry, but the Marvel version has been a fake Spider-Man ever since OMD. Like I said the real Peter Parker would've never made a deal with Mephisto.
    The real Peter Parker is a work of fiction, if the writers feel like it they can have him make a deal with Willy Wonka to get out of the hero biz and go where the real power is, making sweet, sweet delicious chocolate mmmmmmm....

Made up fictional characters can do whatever they want, whenever they want with whoever they want.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mlazic View Post
    The real Peter Parker is a work of fiction, if the writers feel like it they can have him make a deal with Willy Wonka to get out of the hero biz and go where the real power is, making sweet, sweet delicious chocolate mmmmmmm....

Made up fictional characters can do whatever they want, whenever they want with whoever they want.

I do realize that, but the Peter Parker that was in OMD was totally off character for the sake of what Joe Quesada wanted done. Therefore personality wise...it wasn't the real Peter Parker.

Peter Parker has technically been remade by Mephisto due to OMD...and so has the entire Marvel universe to some degree that knew Peter and Mary Jane were married and were aware of peter's identity.
    Last edited by Spider-Dragon; 05-07-2012 at 05:40 PM.

I guess it comes down to opinion, I see these stories as creators giving us their interpretations of a fictional character so when people say it's fake or real etc it just doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mlazic View Post
    I guess it comes down to opinion, I see these stories as creators giving us their interpretations of a fictional character so when people say it's fake or real etc it just doesn't make sense to me.
    Here is a classic: How I wish that Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. were working together on the comic strip. Would anyone her be in favor of Stan Lee and Joe Quesada doing the comic strip together?

Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-13-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    I don't know, but at least you can find them in Comic Shop News.
    And also at Daggs.com/ comics. Along with plenty of other strips.
    Show me a bitter nazi and I'll show you a sour kraut.

Check out my gallery at :http://r-gonz.deviantart.com/

I do realize that, but the Peter Parker that was in OMD was totally off character for the sake of what Joe Quesada wanted done. Therefore personality wise...it wasn't the real Peter Parker.

Peter Parker has technically been remade by Mephisto due to OMD...and so has the entire Marvel universe to some degree that knew Peter and Mary Jane were married and were aware of peter's identity.
    It was wildly out of character and came out of nowhere for him to ever get married in the 1st place, so it all evens out in the end.
    Life looks better in black and white.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by destro View Post
    It was wildly out of character and came out of nowhere for him to ever get married in the 1st place, so it all evens out in the end.

Obviously you never read the Marvel Five Fabulous Decades Of World's Greatest Comics.

Stan Lee always intended to eventually have Peter get married and he had it happen in his newspaper comic.

If the creator always intended for the character to eventually get married then how is that out of character for the said character to get married?