Page 469 of 666 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 9988

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarkill View Post
    I have both NTT omnis and the second volume is better by far! My lays flat and no gutter loss, you'll be pleased with DC's improvement. But still needs lots of catching up to match Marvels awesomness of Omnis :)

^^^ vol. 2 just opened towards the middle, not forced
    ^^^ vol.1 just opend to the middle , not dc's greatest achievement :(
    Did they glue the binding to the cover on NTT v2? Where's the gap between the text block/binding and the cover? It doesn't appear to open like a Marvel Omnibus, even though its sewn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_M View Post
    Hi everyone, here's my library, I've been working on her since 2007. Before that I used to collect Spanish versions of Marvel/DC/etc, but sold them all in order to get a proper American library. Omnibus editions had a lot to do with it, beside the fact that I was perfecting my English at the time and started to develop a terrible hate for translated comics.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Library-1.jpg

Long overdue must-haves that are KILLING me:
    -Punisher MAX: From First To Last OHC
    -Runaways Vol.3 OHC
    -Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol.1 (really hoping for a 3rd printing on this...)
    Sweet collection, a whole heap of good books in there. Good to see more people giving Ex Machina love.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Sweet collection, a whole heap of good books in there. Good to see more people giving Ex Machina love.
    Ex M is what got be into Comics. Its great and the ohc are pretty decent as well. I actually just wrote a 2400 word paper as a final on Ex M :)

Quote Originally Posted by TamTam79 View Post
    Avengers Assemble 2 is the really difficult to find one of that bunch. But he has that too
    Yeah, that's true, was long time ago, I forgot! I got Vol. 2 from a retailer here in Argentina just for the regular cover price, coulnd't believe my luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Too bad that DC doesn't do a better job. I like my Y: The Last Man (although I'd prefer a sewn binding), but I passed on Swamp Thing because it looked cheaply made. They're losing my business by not making a quality product.
    Y: TLM is a good edition, I specially like the paper stock, but still those black cardboards they use for the hardcovers leave too much to be desired. I buy them because I dindn't get the TPBs in the first place and love Vertigo comics too much, but DC sucks at deluxe editions. Fortunately, the last Flex Mentallo and Black Orchid books were quite better, with printed hardback under the dust-jacket (like the Fables deluxe series)

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Thanks, NZ! Ex Machina is a great series indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by GarbageMan View Post
    Ex M is what got be into Comics. Its great and the ohc are pretty decent as well. I actually just wrote a 2400 word paper as a final on Ex M :)
    The first OHC was wonderful! But for the rest of the books they used the cheap black cardboard hardbacks and kinda spoiled the collection...

[QUOTE=Bruce_M;15169459]Hi everyone, here's my library, I've been working on her since 2007. Before that I used to collect Spanish versions of Marvel/DC/etc, but sold them all in order to get a proper American library. Omnibus editions had a lot to do with it, beside the fact that I was perfecting my English at the time and started to develop a terrible hate for translated comics.

[QUOTE]

Nice collection

Carefull as your Manga shelf has the U shape forming from the weight of the books. Next stop is a crack noise with books all over the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_M View Post
    Hi everyone, here's my library, I've been working on her since 2007. Before that I used to collect Spanish versions of Marvel/DC/etc, but sold them all in order to get a proper American library. Omnibus editions had a lot to do with it, beside the fact that I was perfecting my English at the time and started to develop a terrible hate for translated comics.

Long overdue must-haves that are KILLING me:
    -Punisher MAX: From First To Last OHC
    -Runaways Vol.3 OHC
    -Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol.1 (really hoping for a 3rd printing on this...)
    Your Grant Morrison Justice League collection would look so sexy in my collection.
    Be of service to all Comic Book readers and sign: http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...tBlackPanther/

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Nice collection

Carefull as your Manga shelf has the U shape forming from the weight of the books. Next stop is a crack noise with books all over the floor.
    I couldn't believe it myself when I saw the picture! Fortunately that shelf doesn't look that bad in human eyes perspective, but it's more overpopulated than a federal prison, gotta find new space soon!

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Your Grant Morrison Justice League collection would look so sexy in my collection.
    It is one sexy collection! One thing in favor of DC is that they design cool spines for the dustjackets, they usually look much more handsome than Marvel ones on display. But then you remove the DJ and you start cursing at DC!

My Mach/April DCBS haul

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate todd View Post
    My Mach/April DCBS haul

Awesome! You've got a lot of good stuff right there. I really need to get 100 Bullets vol 2 and Flash Omnibus volume 2.

no there's space, in that picture it just looks like its not separated but there's no connection to it.
    I Love DC, but have a man crush for Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by Squallid Snake View Post
    Planet Hulk was good. I don't personally own it, but I read it. I thought the colors were amazing, the art was nice.

That time period was amazing for marvel cosmic. Annihilation, the Hulk stuff, the Inhumans side of things, even some X stuff.
    Any recommendations for the Inhumans and X cosmic stuff?

My Mach/April DCBS haul

Great material, and awesome variety! I'm so glad to see the Marvel logo in the Fatal Attractions spine isn't expanded like in the Fall Of The Mutants book, that was awful.

My Mach/April DCBS haul

Wow, that Flash Omnibus is huge compared to the first one! I haven't even read that one yet, but now I'm tempted to pick up the second.

How rare is it to see this?

TOW & InstockTrades are sold out of Captain America Omnibus Vol 1. CGN still has a few copies but have started with the prices going up.

Amazon was just about sold out of them but they got more copies in today, most likely the last ones from Hachette as you can no longer order the book from them.

Usually Amazon sells out first, then they sell out at places like TOW and Instocktrades to them become OOP.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    How rare is it to see this?

TOW & InstockTrades are sold out of Captain America Omnibus Vol 1. CGN still has a few copies but have started with the prices going up.

Amazon was just about sold out of them but they got more copies in today, most likely the last ones from Hachette as you can no longer order the book from them.

Usually Amazon sells out first, then they sell out at places like TOW and Instocktrades to them become OOP.
    I actually had a feeling Cap 1 was going oop and placed an order along with NTT 1 from IST last weekend. Now I just need Death, if I ever get a good price/reprint.

Btw, my NTT 1 can damaged. A slice on teh dustjacket(under the shinkwrap, so it's from factory like that). I emailed IST but haven't heard back yet. Any idea what to do?