Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I think the idea of continuing the Black Cat / Mysterio story would be quite awesome. It would presumably involve the Zodiac Key and Mysterio "rearranging things" and accidentally reviving Peter Parker, or at least some version of him. Miles and Peter will team up to make things right and Peter will have to make the choice to once again not be alive...

Actually, as much as I want the real Peter and Miles to team up, I really don't want to see Peter be revived, even if it is just temporary.

You know what? I don't know WHAT I want from this story
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Zauri View Post
    The real Spider-Man is coming back.

Hate to say that I told you so. Just in time for the movie, as I've predicted.

Deal with it.
    Easy there, cowboy. You can only rub it in our faces if you are in fact right. As of right now all we have is literally the most vague teaser Marvel has ever released.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Easy there, cowboy. You can only rub it in our faces if you are in fact right. As of right now all we have is literally the most vague teaser Marvel has ever released.
    I am right. If you wanna bet, it's on. But I don't wanna rub anything in your face. Or anyone else in this board, for that matter.

Deal with it.
    Peter isn't getting ressurected. He never died to begin with. Neither Norman. You must be too naive in comics to believe that Peter Parker wasn't coming back. Now the question is: will the old Ultimate Spider-Man fans care?

Will I care?

I'm caustiously optimistic.
    I am right. If you wanna bet, it's on. But I don't wanna rub anything in your face. Or anyone else in this board, for that matter.
    And it begins.....

Well, man, I guess we shall see. But you can't say you're right when we know nothing about what's going to happen.

Deal with it.
    I'm sigging this for when you're wrong.
    "but the 616 is set in America."

- Rotm

I wonder if "Gwen's Big Year" will come into play in this story. Maybe she manifests spider-powers since, technically, she started out as a sort of clone of Peter and only through absorbing Gwen's life force did she become a full clone of Gwen. Gwen probably manifests her powers in France and talks May into moving back to New York so that she can take up Peter's mantle, only to find out that someone else already has: Miles Morales.

Gwen will either wear Peter's old costume and be Ultimate Spider-Girl, or she'll take on a different identity such as Ultimate Scarlet Spider.

This might also be why Bendis preemptively gave her short hair, which seemed odd in what seemed like her final appearance.

Or maybe I'm just a crazy, crazy person

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy Lad View Post
    I'm sigging this for when you're wrong.
    You should put something on there to make it sound like you aren't in support.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I wonder if "Gwen's Big Year" will come into play in this story. Maybe she manifests spider-powers since, technically, she started out as a sort of clone of Peter and only through absorbing Gwen's life force did she become a full clone of Gwen. Gwen probably manifests her powers in France and talks May into moving back to New York so that she can take up Peter's mantle, only to find out that someone else already has: Miles Morales.

Gwen will either wear Peter's old costume and be Ultimate Spider-Girl, or she'll take on a different identity such as Ultimate Scarlet Spider.

This might also be why Bendis preemptively gave her short hair, which seemed odd in what seemed like her final appearance.

Or maybe I'm just a crazy, crazy person
    This is the very thing I was thinking.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

If this is indeed a case of Peter and Miles teaming up, this will be the single greatest announcement ever. And at the same time, Spider-Men could actually make sense. The Ultimate Universe is designed to be more realistic and when your main Spider-Man is 13, he's gonna need some help defending all of New York, especially since Spider-Man is New York's main savior. The Ultimates protect the world and the X-Men used to protect the world but are now on the run.

Though I did have an idea a while back of if Peter ever did come back, rather than taking on the Spider-Man mantle, he could become the Ultimate Scarlet Spider. In fact, with so many people having dyed their hair, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Peter to dye his hair, cut it and go by the name Ben Reilly. Doubt anything like that would happen, but a guy can dream.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Deal with it.
    Unless, of course, that's not what's happening. Then you didn't tell us anything except baseless speculation.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Unless, of course, that's not what's happening. Then you didn't tell us anything except baseless speculation.
    It is happening. Just like he said so.

We just have to deal with it.

- Rotm

I think the idea of Peter coming back momentarily might work okay, but I'm not sure it'd be the best thing to do. I'd almost rather it just be a time travel story.

On second thought, didn't wyokid say he'd quit reading Ultimate if the resurrections start? He'd be out of here for good?? In that case...BRING BACK PETER!!!!!
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

I think the idea of Peter coming back momentarily might work okay, but I'm not sure it'd be the best thing to do. I'd almost rather it just be a time travel story.

On second thought, didn't wyokid say he'd quit reading Ultimate if the resurrections start? He'd be out of here for good?? In that case...BRING BACK PETER!!!!!
    Yeah, but then UltimatePeterParker would make like a million topics to gloat about it.

Is it really worth it?

- Rotm

Elder Member

Hey plenty of non Ultimate readers still come post here. You wouldn't lose me, nice try though

Miles vs. Chameleon

'nuff said.