Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I think I'm going to have to invent a new adjective to describe how awesome MTMTE 6 was.
    The two most powerful warriors are patience and time - Leo Tolstoy

im still trying to figure it out
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Most. Dramatic. Comic book death. EVER!

Rob Anybody. Crivens! Blackknight75's Avatar

Wow. What a finish. I did not see that twist at the end. I knew someone was going to die this issue, but I did not expect who it was.

So who was responsible for building a prison beneath a store room that was holding a Spark-Eater?

Cannot wait for the next issue. Just hope the action in Robots in Disguise #7 next week can match or surpass.

Preview pages for Transformers: Robots in Disguise #7

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...preview/25236/

It's a pity no-one else is reviewing the two ongoing Transformers series. Hannibal Tabu appears to be the only one buying the books for his The Buy Pile column.

Hey, guys. Just wanted to ask here, but does anyone have, or know of anyone that has, the entire Transformers (2009 - Current) comics (Not MTMTE or RID), or at least a majority of them, and are willing to sell 'em? I'm looking to purchase 'em.
    Current favorites in Pull List: Batman and Robin, Batwoman, Catwoman, Detective Comics, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, and Transformers: More than Meets the Eye.

Elder Member

Holy crap was issue 6 a kick in the junk. In a good, sad way, but kick in the junk regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclepsy View Post
    Hey, guys. Just wanted to ask here, but does anyone have, or know of anyone that has, the entire Transformers (2009 - Current) comics (Not MTMTE or RID), or at least a majority of them, and are willing to sell 'em? I'm looking to purchase 'em.

This continuity actually started in late 2005 with Infiltration #0. It's all been one, big, long story. The ongoing launched in 2009 (everything up to then was done as sequential mini-series and one shots) for 31 issues, and immediately preceded "The Death of Optimus Prime" (which serves as the prologue to RID and MTMTE), but is by no means the start of the story!

A-hem. None of which answers your call to buy them; just thought I'd fill you in if you were trying to get the "whole story"

Just finished reading all the installments of Autocracy and for me it just might be the best Transformers story I've ever read. It homaged all the continuities from the old movie to the Micheal Bay movies. Throwing in little things for the old school fan to the new fans. It was pretty cool. Plus the addition of freaking Metroplex, very cool.

And the art, holy shit. The best Transformer art ever in my opinion.

This series came out of nowhere and just really got my attention back as I had stopped reading the Transformers comics around All Hail Megatron. I can't wait to get a hardcopy of Autocracy to gaze at the beautiful art again and again.

This series is a must read for every hardcore Transformer fan.

i think it'll be out in trade in september?
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

If John Barber and James Roberts teamed up and gave us a series called it Transformers: Bar Scenes, I would definately buy it, especially if it gave us panels like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	96485

Something was bugging me about the cast of characters in each of the Transformers books, and then it hit me. Where is Kup? Is he hiding amongst the 200 plus crew on the Lost Light, or is he still on Cybertron, helping the new government? Or did he also leave the planet, hooking up with Impactor and Guzzle?

Then I did some research on tfwiki.net and found out he'd been left MIA after the first Infestation cross over. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kup_%28G1%29.

What a gyp. Hopefully this will be corrected by either James Roberts or Nick Roche in an upcoming story arc. In the meantime, I may have to hunt down these back issues at my local comic shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackknight75 View Post
    Something was bugging me about the cast of characters in each of the Transformers books, and then it hit me. Where is Kup? Is he hiding amongst the 200 plus crew on the Lost Light, or is he still on Cybertron, helping the new government? Or did he also leave the planet, hooking up with Impactor and Guzzle?

Then I did some research on tfwiki.net and found out he'd been left MIA after the first Infestation cross over. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kup_%28G1%29.

What a gyp. Hopefully this will be corrected by either James Roberts or Nick Roche in an upcoming story arc. In the meantime, I may have to hunt down these back issues at my local comic shop.
    Right, Kup's been out of it for awhile now. I believe he is showing up in the Regeneration One series. There's a preview up on the IDW Transformers forum right now with some unlettered pages of next week's issue. Lets just say he's the same old paranoid, scarred war veteran. But I hope this isn't the norm for his regular characterization by Furman in this series.

Battle Beasts?

oh yeah TF: ReGen #81