Page 588 of 668 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 10018
    When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Taran better not try anything funny with Ardelyn or he'll find himself missing a few teeth :p
    *marks Comedy routine and card tricks off of his "how to impress the girl" list*

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

I wait two weeks for this story to update and it's one of those generic "Character has vivid, unreasonably realistic hallucinations of being in a mental hospital" episodes?

Ugh.

I want to read about a sleep-deprived cyborg fighting her way through a post-apocalyptic wasteland, not a sleep deprived post-apocalyptic cyborg having delusions of being a mental patient with delusions of being a sleep deprived post-apocalyptic cyborg.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

"You wanna know how to get Amon? He pulls a knife, you pull metalbending. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Republic City Way. And that's how you'll get Amon."

I predict they'll arrest him for tax evasion in the finale.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    I wait two weeks for this story to update and it's one of those generic "Character has vivid, unreasonably realistic hallucinations of being in a mental hospital" episodes?

Ugh.

I want to read about a sleep-deprived cyborg fighting her way through a post-apocalyptic wasteland, not a sleep deprived post-apocalyptic cyborg having delusions of being a mental patient with delusions of being a sleep deprived post-apocalyptic cyborg.
    Sounds Dresistant with the material. Oh, what is Dresistant you ask? It's a new word that i've recently discovered. Everyone's saying it.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Sounds Dresistant with the material. Oh, what is Dresistant you ask? It's a new word that i've recently discovered. Everyone's saying it.
    Still insisting on not defining it's meaning?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Dude, that was so fifteen days ago. Get with the times.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 04-30-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Still insisting on not defining it's meaning?
    Oh, Poster don't you see?

I already defined it's meaning. Which somehow was in your heart.

Yeah i don't know where i was going with that joke. But it's still DresistantTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Dude, that was so fifteen days ago. Get with the times.
    That's why i'am using it, it is DresistantTM with the times. That's what is so awesome about it.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Veteran Membah Forgotten Entity's Avatar

"You wanna know how to get Amon? He pulls a knife, you pull metalbending. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Republic City Way. And that's how you'll get Amon."

I predict they'll arrest him for tax evasion in the finale.
    Speaking of Amon, have you seen the fandom?

People are coming up with all sorts of "Amon is Beifong/Mako/Asami/Katara/Tenzin/Tarrlok/Aang/Bumi/Kya/Naga" theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Entity View Post
    Speaking of Amon, have you seen the fandom?

People are coming up with all sorts of "Amon is Beifong/Mako/Asami/Katara/Tenzin/Tarrlok/Aang/Bumi/Kya/Naga" theories.
    You are missing the Amon is Ozai.

That's the most important Amon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You are missing the Amon is Ozai.

That's the most important Amon.
    No no, Amon is the mild mannered reporter with glasses and the same voice actor as Amon who only showed up for a few seconds.

Yes, that's right: Amon is the Last son of Krypton.

Or... He's Korra! She's actually manipulating an empty costume with Airbending and just pretending she can't do it to avoid suspicion! That's why he can energybend, because he's the Avatar!

Or... Five Benders are trapped in an elevator... And one of them is Amon!

Amon killed Dumbledore! Amon was his sled! EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR THE GUY IN THE MASK IS AMON AND IT'S APPA WHO'S WEARING THE MASK!

Everyone is Amon... Even you!

AND HE WAS A GHOST THE WHOLE TIME
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Or Amon is the Reverse-Avatar, an embodiment of pollution and anti-spirituality.

All this Avengers talk makes me think if a Crisis on Infinite Earths story with the DC films is feasible.

Veteran Membah Forgotten Entity's Avatar

No no, Amon is the mild mannered reporter with glasses and the same voice actor as Amon who only showed up for a few seconds.

Yes, that's right: Amon is the Last son of Krypton.

Or... He's Korra! She's actually manipulating an empty costume with Airbending and just pretending she can't do it to avoid suspicion! That's why he can energybend, because he's the Avatar!

Or... Five Benders are trapped in an elevator... And one of them is Amon!

Amon killed Dumbledore! Amon was his sled! EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR THE GUY IN THE MASK IS AMON AND IT'S APPA WHO'S WEARING THE MASK!

Everyone is Amon... Even you!

AND HE WAS A GHOST THE WHOLE TIME
    You forgot the theory that he's a second avatar that was born while Aang was dead, and is angry because he never got to be the next avatar.

Which makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    All this Avengers talk makes me think if a Crisis on Infinite Earths story with the DC films is feasible.
    This would actually fit very neatly into the Green Lantern film trilogy I'd have made.

Film 1: Hal gets ring, has awesome adventures in space and on Earth (But mostly in space. We can use the Cyborg, without the Superman implications as the fake main villain... And the Manhunters (Who have been re-surfacing to attack Lanterns and drain their powers) to both explain his existance and tie it into the space stuff.) whilst Sinestro takes him on as an apprentice because Abin was his best buddy and he feels obligated to help train Abin's sucessor to be worthy of his sector. Last third of the film, Hal finds out the whole Korugar deal and has to take Sinestro down. End of film, Sinestro is banished to Qward, but is seen bowing to a shadowy figure who is rather blatantly the Anti-Monitor.

Film 2: Sinestro uses Henshaw and his Manhunters to orchestrate a Situation than makes Hal vulnerable to Parallax possession(He could have used any Lantern, but Hal was most convenient) Then Parallax takes out the central battery and tries to use it to unravel the universe. Ganthet is able to recruit three humans (Kyle, Guy and John) by forging some rings out of his own power. The trio manage to talk Hal down after finding Ion and having a big epic battle.

Film 3: Oh dear, the Anti-Monitor has made a whole lot more Yellow rings and has gone recruiting. He explains that by destroying the Universe his own universe will suck up the remaining power granting him omnipotence. This can then theoretically tie in with any other DC films that are ready for a grand finale by this point.

Yeah, it's cluttered and chaotic and complex. I just like the idea of compressing what worked best about the GL franchise into a trilogy.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.