Page 480 of 668 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 10018

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    As the GM, I hold exclusive rights to playing the most useless archetype of all, thank you very much.

:P

Hmm...
    I have so many ideas! Some even serious!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I've also got some five other ideas I'm considering. Don't really have much of a plot for any of them yet, though.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    I have so many ideas! Some even serious!
    Well let's see 'em.

I've also got some five other ideas I'm considering. Don't really have much of a plot for any of them yet, though.
    Do any of them involve Bladdermancy?
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Do any of them involve Bladdermancy?
    ALL of them involve ONLY Bladdermancy.

ALL of them involve ONLY Bladdermancy.
    Well than whichever one you pick it will be awesome.

Awesome and uriney...
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Well let's see 'em.
    Hm...

1. Sailor Sin. The incarnation of Sin (Paradise Lost) a semi-angel who was been incarnated on Earth with her brother, (Kamen) Death. Used ages ago in the CAU3 RPG. She has wandered the multiverse since her last appearance in (IIRC) SHR2, where she was freed from bug slavers. Since her brother dumped her, she has been looking for something to do. So, here she is!
    2. Sailor Tethys. A girl raised in a strange and isolated town in New England around a century ago, this girl was royalty as far as the town goes. She was descended from the town's god, a beast from the oceans. She came into her power at puberty, and ruled her town in peace and happiness for several years before a strange librarian hero came across her and tried to end her. That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. She slept until *Start of RPG* where she awakened to a strange new world where she was not a god. This girl is not one to be put down, she may not be a god, but she still has a duty to the world. She takes on the appropriate uniform of her times and begins to fight *RPG Enemy*.
    3. Sailors Hope, Faith, and Love. A trio of agents directly empowered by Yahweh, these Magical Girls are from a world where Yahweh does not protect from the shadows. Centuries ago, a team of holy warriors slew Satan, and the Demiurge stormed in and ushered in the Kingdom. Yet free will still follows Earth, and evils can still rise. To give these Evils a chance, Yahweh empowered three chosen Champions to be the host's Heralds to redeem the doers of evil. They might be from a world different from where the main RPG takes place, for various reasons.

I wish i could use bladdermancy to summon diuretic clouds for sleeping people to float on.

Hm...

1. Sailor Sin. The incarnation of Sin (Paradise Lost) a semi-angel who was been incarnated on Earth with her brother, (Kamen) Death. Used ages ago in the CAU3 RPG. She has wandered the multiverse since her last appearance in (IIRC) SHR2, where she was freed from bug slavers. Since her brother dumped her, she has been looking for something to do. So, here she is!
    2. Sailor Tethys. A girl raised in a strange and isolated town in New England around a century ago, this girl was royalty as far as the town goes. She was descended from the town's god, a beast from the oceans. She came into her power at puberty, and ruled her town in peace and happiness for several years before a strange librarian hero came across her and tried to end her. That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. She slept until *Start of RPG* where she awakened to a strange new world where she was not a god. This girl is not one to be put down, she may not be a god, but she still has a duty to the world. She takes on the appropriate uniform of her times and begins to fight *RPG Enemy*.
    3. Sailors Hope, Faith, and Love. A trio of agents directly empowered by Yahweh, these Magical Girls are from a world where Yahweh does not protect from the shadows. Centuries ago, a team of holy warriors slew Satan, and the Demiurge stormed in and ushered in the Kingdom. Yet free will still follows Earth, and evils can still rise. To give these Evils a chance, Yahweh empowered three chosen Champions to be the host's Heralds to redeem the doers of evil. They might be from a world different from where the main RPG takes place, for various reasons.
    I remember these.

So. True Blood. Who here watches it?
    Умереть за меня!

I remember these.
    Weird, as the middle one I just made up, though I might have forgotten about something similar in the past.

Weird, as the middle one I just made up, though I might have forgotten about something similar in the past.
    Well, the other four I seem to recall from tournies, at least. But, all neat ideas.

The more I think on it, the less I want to do it, BUT if you want to start a free-style Magical Girl RPG, feel free to start one on my website.

Well, the other four I seem to recall from tournies, at least. But, all neat ideas.

The more I think on it, the less I want to do it, BUT if you want to start a free-style Magical Girl RPG, feel free to start one on my website.
    Hm, I might have ideas, but I would like to see yours first. PM them to me if you wish.

Hm, I might have ideas, but I would like to see yours first. PM them to me if you wish.
    Actually, I don't have any.

Actually, I don't have any.
    Hm...

I might have something. Or several somethings, but these things work best one at a time. Give me a while, GMing a game on another forum and I am trying to make something up there.