Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Fizicks View Post
    If you're nitpicking like that, you might also have noticed that Ribic's axe-hammer is way way way too small in size compared to Hitch's original.

The pictures seem to be gone now...

Elder Member

Knew I should have saved them DX

These are the best I coul find, I'm gonna leave the ones up front just in case they come back on.

Well Bryan Hitch's Thor design is vaguely similar to the one used in the movie (Beard, bare arms, no helmet) so that I can see but the use of the Ultimate Hawkeye is weird. Though I think there was a rumor a while back that Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye might use guns in addition to a bow but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizicks View Post
    If you're nitpicking like that, you might also have noticed that Ribic's axe-hammer is way way way too small in size compared to Hitch's original.
    Yes but the new hammer comes with a new armor. That action figure has the old armor with the new hammer only made the proportions extremely ridiculous
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

I really want that Hawkeye but I detest those 3.75" figures.
    Comics are more better.

I've got a rather nasty mish-mash of Ultimates lol I have Toy Biz Legends Cap who is pretty good, Hasbro Legends Iron Man, who is pretty poor (also WILDLY inaccurate design wise...) and Marvel Select Thor who is great but over a head taller than the other two XD. I also have the complete Ultimates minimate series and the Ultimate Iron Man 3.75 from the IM2 toyline. He is delightful =P