Page 5 of 668 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

NOPE!

My wife has very little to do with anything comic book related but she does like my crazy sense of humor though.

My son sometimes looks over my shoulder so I try not to push the envelope too far.
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    NOPE!

My wife has very little to do with anything comic book related but she does like my crazy sense of humor though.

My son sometimes looks over my shoulder so I try not to push the envelope too far.

I see. Wow. As for myself, cos i can't help myself but talk about comics that sometimes my friends think I'm crazy. Well, they don't know what I'm talking and they don't know some stuff like reality-warping.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I have a question. Is it ok if Kelly Brooke takes Storm role in x-men 4?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I have a question. Is it ok if Kelly Brooke takes Storm role in x-men 4?
    She's hot and Hell NO

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    She's hot and Hell NO

o

why? I think she can nail it.

She's not black and Storm was raised in Kenya and is the child of two black people. Sorry but no and a hell no.

o

What I love about the brood scene with Storm is that it started with compassion, storm holding his hand walking through, listening and comforting and then she stepped it up a few notches by becoming an advocate and protector. Compassion grew into advocacy and personal empowerment. That's my Storm.

o

She's not black and Storm was raised in Kenya and is the child of two black people. Sorry but no and a hell no.

o

I see. OK. I got your point. Which makes me ask one more. How about a white Storm in an alternate universe? Just like Miles Morales

I see. OK. I got your point. Which makes me ask one more. How about a white Storm in an alternate universe? Just like Miles Morales
    Once it's clearly defined as ALTERNATE? Why not? This is comic books after all.

What I love about the brood scene with Storm is that it started with compassion, storm holding his hand walking through, listening and comforting and then she stepped it up a few notches by becoming an advocate and protector. Compassion grew into advocacy and personal empowerment. That's my Storm.

o
    That is the one true Storm. The more I remember these kinds of scenes, the more I feel like Ororo will ultimately end up with Logan. Her embracing of Broo, her obvious similarities with Idie, and her natural maternal instincts make me wonder. Not to mention in spite of all of Logan's flaws, he sees Ororo as an equal.

While I agree that Logan and The One True Storm is my (VASTLY!!!) preferred pairing of choice, I don't really see how it ties in to her connection with Broo.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

I really don't wanna see Storm with Wolverine. It's fine for alternate timeline stories, but that's it for me.

I think she's perfectly fine with T'Challa. Only problem is no one has developed their relationship into a loveable one yet, but the potential is there.

I used to feel that way too, before The PR Move Of The Century killed their likability.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    I used to feel that way too, before The PR Move Of The Century killed their likability.
    Agreed, and right now she isn't with T'challa anyway, for all intents and purposes they aren't really together.

o

why? Has she ever acted before?

I would be fine with that in another universe. Race should be the last thing to creating a great character.

o