Page 3 of 668 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by afropolo View Post
    Or is this just more wishful thinking on the part of my overactive African imagination?
    Not at all. The Divorce of the Century will make the All-Goddess the star she used to be once more

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Not at all. The Divorce of the Century will make the All-Goddess the star she used to be once more
    I will give you an Amen to that.

o

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

All Storm has to do is stop drooling while on her back and upgrade from "Field Second" and she should be fine.

She still has the mutant nurse nanny job to fall back on.

Yeah... That's waaaaaay better than being a queen!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    All Storm has to do is stop drooling while on her back and upgrade from "Field Second" and she should be fine.

Blame the avengers for the drooling. Considering she was a field second, third fourth and tenth in Doomwar then yah it is better. Oh and she's actually leading her own team in X-men and the field second has been better for her than being the wife of a queen where her voice was diminished and hidden to make him feel better about himself. But I see why you would like that.

o

Flex. You my boy and all, but Storm and BP are not the last word on black marriage. It has become painful to watch. You REALLY want to hold onto something so damn pointless? It has been mishandled to the pint where it is repugnant.

Last edited by LastManStanding; 01-28-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Blame the avengers for the drooling. Considering she was a field second, third fourth and tenth in Doomwar then yah it is better. Oh and she's actually leading her own team in X-men and the field second has been better for her than being the wife of a queen where her voice was diminished and hidden to make him feel better about himself. But I see why you would like that.

o
    NEVER blame the Avengers! Blame Bendis. Another of his grandiose ideas that have failed to come to fruition.

You are SOOOO right on this one. It's one of those facts that only a desperate man would argue with. It's like trying to to take away someone's I-pod and forcing eight tracks on him under the delusional certainty they have not outlived their usefulness.
    Last edited by afropolo; 01-28-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

I'm sorry Afropolo but last time I checked I was a free thinking individual that from time to time stands firm in what he believes in.

I wear comic book t-shirts when I train the wealthy individuals that make the movies you go and see.

In my years of comic book reading I never hid them under my pillow nor concealed the fact that I am a fan of super heroes.

I write and draw super heroes and have one of my own about to launch shortly.

There is nothing repugnant about what I like or dislike and I never said Black Panther and Storm were the first or last word on black marriage.

And if it is too painful to watch there are other past times you can do…

And you are still my boy too!

Peace
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

You are SOOOO right on this one. It's one of those facts that only a desperate man would argue with. It's like trying to to take away someone's I-pod and forcing eight tracks on him under the delusional certainty they have not outlived their usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    I like her advice to Emma in this. I wish she'd follow it herself.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

I'm sorry Afropolo but last time I checked I was a free thinking individual that from time to time stands firm in what he believes in.

I wear comic book t-shirts when I train the wealthy individuals that make the movies you go and see.

In my years of comic book reading I never hid them under my pillow nor concealed the fact that I am a fan of super heroes.

I write and draw super heroes and have one of my own about to launch shortly.

There is nothing repugnant about what I like or dislike and I never said Black Panther and Storm were the first or last word on black marriage.

And if it is too painful to watch there are other past times you can do…

And you are still my boy too!

Peace
    I agree totally. I never said I was quoting you. We have posted back and forth enough for me to know where you stand. I was just emphasizing my distaste for the marriage in contrast to your support for it. And yeah, I DO try to avoid books where they are together. But turn away from Ororo and T'challa forever? I say thee nay!!! When they are together it's like they are different people. Parodies of their true selves. I wish it was not the case.
    Last edited by afropolo; 01-28-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post

Yes!!! Now THIS is in character.