Page 140 of 668 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 10014
    Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

She was on the team for all of one day (two at most) half of which was spent unconcious...how in bloody hell does that make her an Avenger of note enough to score so high on the list?

Just how legitimate is this "list"?
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Not very. It's IGN.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

......have any of ya'll seen this?

http://www.formspring.me/KieronGille...57159515968324

I wish they would have kept this scene!

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    Yeah I saw that. She hasn't been on the Avengers for very long but I was surprised and happy to see that she ranked . I think it is a testament to her popularity.
    True and if we only knew about the poll, we could have voted a lot of times and she could have placed higher. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    She was on the team for all of one day (two at most) half of which was spent unconcious...how in bloody hell does that make her an Avenger of note enough to score so high on the list?

it was fan voted.

lol. : ) But I think there were other characters who placed higher than Storm and whose membership was shorter than Storm's.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    ......have any of ya'll seen this?

http://www.formspring.me/KieronGille...57159515968324

I wish they would have kept this scene!
    Right? Utterly brilliant. I wish we were given more "bonus material" like this. They should add these things, if not the pages, then perhaps the quotes from Gillen, in the collected TPB's.

Soooooo geeewwwwwd!
    Also? THAT is the Magneto I love.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Yeah! and hopefully in the future, we'll get to see a Storm vs Magneto battle once again. : )

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Right? Utterly brilliant. I wish we were given more "bonus material" like this. They should add these things, if not the pages, then perhaps the quotes from Gillen, in the collected TPB's.

Soooooo geeewwwwwd!
    Also? THAT is the Magneto I love.
    It is neat to hear the sort of 'directors' commentary', but I'm glad they didn't use that scene. As if Storm would not have noticed the fluctuating magnetic fields! Tsk!
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    It is neat to hear the sort of 'directors' commentary', but I'm glad they didn't use that scene. As if Storm would not have noticed the fluctuating magnetic fields! Tsk!
    Dismissing that last line about her not knowing, one could argue she did, and simply didn't care because of where she stood on the issue.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

I'm so waiting who Thor is going to fight with

Agreed, Storm has faced those kinds of 'do-or-die' situations before and always been able to stay in remarkable control of herself. Her courage is one of my favorite things about her.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Dismissing that last line about her not knowing, one could argue she did, and simply didn't care because of where she stood on the issue.
    I think I love you, Yana.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    True. I just liked the idea of building a stronger tone and tension in the Extinction team. We have seen so much expansion on the antagonists....from Sinister, the Phalanx, the Tabula Rasa wives club lol, and now even Unit gets more interesting dialogue than the whole team. Gillen mentioned in a past interview about Storm being the "moral comapss" of this team and we have yet to see any real conflicts between anyone yet. I though this scene would have been edgy, especially with Magneto of all people questioning her loyalties.

I actually think the part should have ended with Storm saying "You question my loyalties to my family? Who the hell do I look like to you......Wolverine!?!", then she just walks off.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

So very true!!!!
    Baby you don't see nothing,
    You must be blind, out your mind,I see something.
    I see us so clearly, it's like 20/20.
    I see us in love, like the people on TV.
    I see us in 3D.... I see us in 3D.