Page 508 of 668 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 10014
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

I miss Val! When will the High Priestess be with us again?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Fellow Storm fans, please comment on this link: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-Marvel-Comics
    LOVE the thread, and I've already commented. The Goddess is in all but one person's Top 10. No other character can claim that.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quick Storm Avatar from Amanda Conner's variant for X-Men #2, if anyone wants to use it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XMAV006.png 
Views:	128 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	108256
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Lad View Post
    I'm so sorry. I would like to maintain this blossoming friendship. Who should Ororo be with? According to CBR fans, the majority wants her with Dr. Doom.
    Doom? Oh Goddess, no!

At this time I would very much prefer Storm to remain free, single and dis-engaged. The whole relation-ship/marriage sub-plot (especially amongst and between X-peoples) has grown tiresome and stale. Even if I tried, I could not care any less about who is snogging who or if this one is shagging that one. I just want bad-arsed super-heroics sans the relationship drama.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Variant cover for X-men #2 by Amanda Connor(credit to Windrider for bringing it to my attention).
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Doom? Oh Goddess, no!

At this time I would very much prefer Storm to remain free, single and dis-engaged. The whole relation-ship/marriage sub-plot (especially amongst and between X-peoples) has grown tiresome and stale. Even if I tried, I could not care any less about who is snogging who or if this one is shagging that one. I just want bad-arsed super-heroics sans the relationship drama.
    Well said my friend.
    My top 10: All New X-Men, Wolverine & X-Men, X-Men Legacy, Unacanny X-Force, Earth 2, Flash, Wonder Woman, X-Factor, X-Men, And Fables.

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Could that variant cover be any more lack-lustre?
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

LOL, yes, yes it could be.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

I thought it was an interior! Oh well, love Amanda Conner's work regardless.

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Variant cover for X-men #2 by Amanda Connor(credit to Windrider for bringing it to my attention).
    http://i.newsarama.com/images/XMEN2013002_VAR_COV.jpg
    What happened to her legs?!

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    What happened to her legs?!
    It's such a horrible cover. Release the Copiel cover!

Quote Originally Posted by eso_teric View Post
    It's such a horrible cover. Release the Copiel cover!
    what exactly is wrong with the cover it looks great
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Quick Storm Avatar from Amanda Conner's variant for X-Men #2, if anyone wants to use it.

GORGEOUS!

Doom? Oh Goddess, no!
    I've vote for Storm being single for a while; that said I don't hate her with Wolverine. She wears the pants in that relationship. As long as she has the mohawk, I'm happy.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

I want the Coipel cover for X-Men #2

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    why is Shadowcat's pose always like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post

I don't like the art.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Doom? Oh Goddess, no!

This pretty much. Freedom is so important to Storm's character, and whilst a few fleeting affairs would be cool, I'd prefer to see her not tied down in a relationship at the moment. Her last one turned her into to someone who was almost completely unrecognisable most of the time.

Also, RLAAMJR you don't have to triple post just to make the thread seem active...

I am fine with Storm and Wolverine as boyfriend/girlfriend
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!