Page 507 of 668 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Well...personal taste and aesthetics aside...Kordey is technically a very, very good artist...though, I will admit his work can be quite jarring to those who are more accustomed to the standard, more idealistic/exaggerated comic book style of illustrating...that's why his work did not find favour with a lot of readers, myself included, at first.

With Jae Lee, another of my all-time faves...I particularly loved his initial work on Namor and during Executioner's Song...his linework is certainly that stylised, graphic look...even more-so now than earlier...that is reminiscent of 80's "new-age" design.
    I'm one of the very few that enjoyed Kordey's art. I enjoyed it very much so......I'm not one to drop a book solely based on art like justmy2cents. If I'm enjoying the characters and their stories I will stomach the art, just as I did with joe mad, Dodson etc....

I think Igor drew a hot Storm!

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Lad View Post
    I'm one of the very few that enjoyed Kordey's art. I enjoyed it very much so......I'm not one to drop a book solely based on art like justmy2cents. If I'm enjoying the characters and their stories I will stomach the art, just as I did with joe mad, Dodson etc....

I think Igor drew a hot Storm!
    That he did.

I will certainly drop a book if I do not like the artist...as I recently did with Captain Marvel...Andrade is an interesting artist, no doubt...but definitely not my cuppa.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    That he did.

I will certainly drop a book if I do not like the artist...as I recently did with Captain Marvel...Andrade is an interesting artist, no doubt...but definitely not my cuppa.
    If I'm not enjoying the artist, I tend to stick it out. Nowadays, in comics, Artists change so frequently I know that within a few issues of their run someone else will come along to replace him/her. Don't want to miss any of the stories if I'm enjoying :). I'm a bit old fashioned.

In the case of Ororo, I'm such a huge fan of this goddess that I will buy anything she is in.
    Last edited by Lightning Lad; 02-06-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalx View Post
    beautiful....

Greetings fellow Ororophiles... I'll just come out and say it today I am only here for fearless defenders very little else is out today that is interesting to me. I do so hope ororo is in it.
    me too. I want Ororo to be a member too
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

who is your favorite ?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    who is your favorite ?
    Ororo and Logan together are my faves RLAAMJR

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

...and we were doing so very well together, LL....up until this fateful admission...

LOL.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

I'm so sorry. I would like to maintain this blossoming friendship. Who should Ororo be with? According to CBR fans, the majority wants her with Dr. Doom.
    My top 10: All New X-Men, Wolverine & X-Men, X-Men Legacy, Unacanny X-Force, Earth 2, Flash, Wonder Woman, X-Factor, X-Men, And Fables.

Awesome!

I feel the same way! : )

I'm so sorry. I would like to maintain this blossoming friendship. Who should Ororo be with? According to CBR fans, the majority wants her with Dr. Doom.
    for this site only

for this site only
    And for that thread. No one really wants her for Doom or Doom for her.

o

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Cool thread. I posted my Marvel 10.

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    LOVE that with the mohawk back Ororo is even MORE immediately recognizable regardless of coloring. There's no "wait, whozzat?" moment of hesitation. Pow.
    Center square: Is that Black Cat or Ms Marvel?
    Green square on top: She-Hulk?
    Same here. She is lookin' so BOSS in that pic. She definitely pops out. And I had the same impression about the center square being Carol or Felicia lol, but figured it was Ms.Marvel since most of these ladies are from LL. Storm as a hammer maiden would be awesome. Though I hated her stint in the Avengers this is one book I would like to see her in to connect to the MU outside of the x-books.

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    Cool thread. I posted my Marvel 10.
    Awesome. I'll check your then