Page 502 of 668 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 10014
  1. #7516
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,157

    Default

    February is Black History Month
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  2. #7517
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    (from Wolverine and the X-Men #24)
    Attachment 108000
    David Lopez has got to be one of my favorite Storm artists. His Storm is so drool worthy.

  3. #7518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Flattery gets you everywhere in my book Weather God. ;) Thank you! And if you want to, you have my permission to feature them on that website of yours.
    I would be MORE than honored to feature your work on Storm-Goddess. I was going to ask you but I wasn't sure if I would sound greedy doing so. lol

    Thanks though, I'll have it up soon in the blog and in it's own section.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

  4. #7519
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,157

    Default

    Fellow Ororo Munroe fans, please don't forget to post on other Storm Appreciation Threads on other sites like

    Superherohype: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=331163
    and: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=360993


    Marvelcomics: http://fans.marvel.com/go/thread/vie...ciation_Thread
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  5. #7520
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    I would be MORE than honored to feature your work on Storm-Goddess. I was going to ask you but I wasn't sure if I would sound greedy doing so. lol

    Thanks though, I'll have it up soon in the blog and in it's own section.

    yeah! more Storm fans on TWG's site. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  6. #7521
    CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Fellow Ororo Munroe fans, please don't forget to post on other Storm Appreciation Threads on other sites like

    Superherohype: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=331163
    and: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=360993


    Marvelcomics: http://fans.marvel.com/go/thread/vie...ciation_Thread
    Hmmm...didn't know about the SuperheroHype thread. May need to check that one out.

  7. #7522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    Hmmm...didn't know about the SuperheroHype thread. May need to check that one out.
    It's nice to see some of my old friends still post over there, Lightning Strykez, BMM, and Phoenix Flare. It's been years since I've spoke to them back around X3.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

  8. #7523
    CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    It's nice to see some of my old friends still post over there, Lightning Strykez, BMM, and Phoenix Flare. It's been years since I've spoke to them back around X3.
    Wow! Then yeah lol...it's time to reconnect. What is the atmopshere like on that site? I am over the hostile environments ...

  9. #7524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    Wow! Then yeah lol...it's time to reconnect. What is the atmopshere like on that site? I am over the hostile environments ...
    Don't have the slightest clue, but there use to be alot of love and support for Storm in the X-men film and comic boards... Until a certain mod arrived. I haven't been there ever since.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

  10. #7525
    Senior Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    I know, right!!!

    That (the bolded) for me was the Marvel equivalent of Wonder Woman's spin.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UX97_Storm.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	108069
    Yes! Her clothes were unstable molecules (tm) that were designed to respond to a jolt of electricity (lighting) to rearrange into whatever form Ororo imagined. It was a feature that was abandoned early on.

  11. #7526
    Junior Member storm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    100

    Default

    death @ Valeria being banned everytime I decide to check up on this forum.

    Shade, your artwork is incredible. My favorite has to be this one, if only for the hair
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/615788a07...p8ozo1_500.png

    Loving the new UXF so far and Storm is owning that mohawk like she never got rid of it.

    Can't wait for the new Wood X-Men series especially since we all know how well he writes Storm.

    Things have been looking up for our beautiful weather goddess ever since she got rid of you-know-who.

  12. #7527
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    It's nice to see some of my old friends still post over there, Lightning Strykez, BMM, and Phoenix Flare. It's been years since I've spoke to them back around X3.
    then why don't you post there again?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  13. #7528
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by storm93 View Post
    death @ Valeria being banned everytime I decide to check up on this forum.

    Shade, your artwork is incredible. My favorite has to be this one, if only for the hair
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/615788a07...p8ozo1_500.png

    Loving the new UXF so far and Storm is owning that mohawk like she never got rid of it.

    Can't wait for the new Wood X-Men series especially since we all know how well he writes Storm.

    Things have been looking up for our beautiful weather goddess ever since she got rid of you-know-who.

    are you a RoLo fan?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  14. #7529
    Junior Member Lightning Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    are you a RoLo fan?
    Yes I am RLAAMJR.

  15. #7530
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Lad View Post
    Yes I am RLAAMJR.
    awesome! I am as well. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •