Page 500 of 668 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post

If you want to see all of them individually visit my tumblr page. It's http://rancewashere.tumblr.com/ There you'll be able to see bigger versions and more detail.

OMFG SHADE ALL of your drawings ARE REALLY AMAZING I must you should really submit these designs to Marvel.... or to some fashion designer. They are really really nice. Impressive keep up the amaxing work!
    The last Raindrop....

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    Ok Shade! You better work that shit out!
    Lol thanks boo!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    OMFG SHADE ALL of your drawings ARE REALLY AMAZING I must you should really submit these designs to Marvel.... or to some fashion designer. They are really really nice. Impressive keep up the amaxing work!
    Oh! Thank you! You're much too king. You think they're that good to submit them to a fashion designer? If I knew how to get a hold of one I'd do that. That's something I should look into.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

Lol thanks boo!

Oh! Thank you! You're much too king. You think they're that good to submit them to a fashion designer? If I knew how to get a hold of one I'd do that. That's something I should look into.
    Oh most definitely... I am not a fashion designer, but the designs are fab!!! I love the colors, placement of the accessories (were applicable), hair styles.. everything is really spot on in my opinion..
    The last Raindrop....

Ok Shade! You better work that shit out!
    You stole what I was gonna say. SHITTT!!! Shade you deserve some serious loving for finally giving us what we want. What time should I stop by?

o

That black/pink or black/peach is my favorite. They're all amazing, but that one slayed my life.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Oh most definitely... I am not a fashion designer, but the designs are fab!!! I love the colors, placement of the accessories (were applicable), hair styles.. everything is really spot on in my opinion..
    Aww you are too kind. That was a goal of mine to experiment with a variety of colors. Sure there's a lot of repetitive black and white in the majority of the designs, but things like that peach color and the aqua blue are VERY different from 'Ro's usual color pallette.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    You stole what I was gonna say. SHITTT!!! Shade you deserve some serious loving for finally giving us what we want. What time should I stop by?

o
    Oh baby don't tease. Don't start anything you can't finish Mr. O. Meet me tomorrow night. After I'm well liquored up and feeling a bit more spontaneous, then we can go for a proper night cap.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    That black/pink or black/peach is my favorite. They're all amazing, but that one slayed my life.
    Oh bitch you know it. I came for heads tonight. Lol I'm glad you like it BBee. You know you're one of my faves!
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Here they are...

Needs numbers, so I can put them in the order I like the most. God, Shade.....you so make my shoe fetish come out.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

To lighten the mood Shade, here's a little rain storm!

This is what happens when a random warm thunderstorm moves through on a January night!
    Damn!

And those designs are awesome, Shade101!
    Last edited by Psyknight; 01-31-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    Needs numbers, so I can put them in the order I like the most. God, Shade.....you so make my shoe fetish come out.
    Mission accomplished then.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Damn!

And those designs are awesome, Shade101!
    Thank you kindly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KS-UswccMUwow Shade those designs were well worth the wait, absolutely stunning!!! I concur you should send in those designs to marvel and a designer(they "took my breath away" and made my night!!)I could see the new Wood x-men team of ladies going out for a night on the town and them each rocking one of those fabulous designs, I also love the long mohawk that you designed I think its the last pic on the right on first row and also in the one with the puffed sleeves)! I wish the artist for UXF would use your hair as inspiration cuz yours is far better than some of the pages in the first issue, BRAVO BRAVO!!! If there is a poll for poster of the month you definitely have my vote!!!

Shade101 you are the best!

Oh HEY, YogaFlame!

Was listening to my old Pale Saints Vinyls and felt i had to post a song that allowed me to tolerate this Organ pairing just a little more...

Two tons of fun

Default Mohawk return appreciation

(from Wolverine and the X-Men #24)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	storm haircut.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	108000

Oh bitch you know it. I came for heads tonight. Lol I'm glad you like it BBee. You know you're one of my faves!
    Ditto, bitch, ditto! You know I love you.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6dc03e4c5bd9b32443390c48fccb0670/tumblr_mhik1300wZ1rpp8ozo4_1280.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/997266dd0...8ozo1_1280.png

If you want to see all of them individually visit my tumblr page. It's http://rancewashere.tumblr.com/ There you'll be able to see bigger versions and more detail.
    Amazing stuff. You are really good at fashion design.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Storm and wolverine 4 ever
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky