Page 487 of 668 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 10014
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

These both look awesome, especially Anka's Storm. I like the pose! 3 more days.....!!!!!

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    If as a Storm fan you are interested in seeing her in a few panels here and there with a couple of lines of dialogue...then sure, WatXM, ANXM and XML.
    I do not think she will be appearing in UXM at all.
    Pretty sure Nick Lowe said she'd be appearing in ANXM and UXM in equal amounts and would get more focus in WatX. Then there's UXF and X-Men and occasional Legacy appearances. Girl's doing OK post-Panther and post-Utopia.

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Pretty sure Nick Lowe said she'd be appearing in ANXM and UXM in equal amounts and would get more focus in WatX. Then there's UXF and X-Men and occasional Legacy appearances. Girl's doing OK post-Panther and post-Utopia.
    No doubt...I would say she is doing a whole lot better than "OK".
    As to the rest...well...it's left to be seen and read.

It has just occurred to me looking at Anka's design...the book itself has not been released and already that costume has attained semi-iconic status.
    Last edited by Imraith Nimphais; 01-20-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Just a digital Storm sketch i did today. Hope ya like. http://jwatson.deviantart.com/art/Punk-Storm-349619698

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just a digital Storm sketch i did today. Hope ya like. http://jwatson.deviantart.com/art/Punk-Storm-349619698
    Hey, I Like that, Nice Job Jwatson.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I definitely love the first image especially how Storm poses.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueen View Post
    Unfortunately, Storm hasn't been mentioned on the article.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    These both look awesome, especially Anka's Storm. I like the pose! 3 more days.....!!!!!
    I agree it seems like it has taken forever for UXF to be released, come on already, soooooo excited............

i'd be very happy when they reveal to us about Storm's ongoing solo. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Didn't know she would also be appearing UXM in equal amounts, thanks. She really is rocking it post-Panther and post-Utopia(No matter how much SOME people may like to believe otherwise).
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Unfortunately, Storm hasn't been mentioned on the article.
    I know ive been searching foe her name to pop up in any AoU articles and interviews

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Didn't know she would also be appearing UXM in equal amounts, thanks. She really is rocking it post-Panther and post-Utopia(No matter how much SOME people may like to believe otherwise).
    It's TDWFH's UXM and ANXM...that could mean anything...and chances are not much of it (her appearances) would be good.

"guest appearances" aside, I am looking for my definitive Storm in XM and UXF only.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    It's TDWFH's UXM and ANXM...that could mean anything...and chances are not much of it (her appearances) would be good.

"guest appearances" aside, I am looking for my definitive Storm in XM and UXF only.
    Oh, I'm well aware, but I'll still most likely pick them up anyway(just to check them out). lol
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net