Page 473 of 668 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 10014
  1. #7081
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default



    this made me laugh

  2. #7082
    Treat Me Like Fire Shade101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    You still got time, it's my birthday month. So this will do for now but if this goes on for longer than a week, I will send out the hounds.

    o
    Mmm O. I didn't know it was your birthday. Well happy belated birthday. And I see I'll have to give you a birthday dance. I hope you do sic your hounds on me...I like it rough and kinky. Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    Hot! I'm loving your approach on this Shade, a wonderful progression of your style! What program are you using for this?
    Thanks love! You know I've always admired your artwork. You make such sexy people! I didn't get to comment on your Storm artwork I saw a few pages back but it is SUPERB! I fucking love it! And I'm using Corel Painter 12 now. All thanks to Val for giving me the criminal hookup. I knew she had some hoodrat in her...

    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Shade your work is getting sexier by the post keep up the seductive work!
    Oh you know I'm all about the sexy Flex. I'm a Scorpio. It's what I'm supposed to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    All l hear in the back of my head is "Work it, Girl!!!".
    You betta WERK! COVERGIRL! Put that bass in your walk! *Sigh* Storm would be such a great runway model. I think she would put Naomi Campbell to shame. But that's just my favoritism showing...

    Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Shade, you know I'm lovin it! Damn, that's a sexy get-up! I love how you broke up the all white with a dash of red. WERK!
    Oh there's more where that came from. And thanks for the love!

    Oh and also, I did see some of you call for me a few pages back. I'm here. You just don't know it! And I AM a fabulous gay man. Lmao!
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

    Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

  3. #7083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    I know this is way past due, but better late than never. I figured I'd give you a teaser to hold you over...

    Love this! The sash/rope belt is a really nice touch, and I think it's really the part that stands out to me most.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post


    she's angry about it ^_^
    UXF cannot get here any faster! Goddess this is going to be so good!

    Quote Originally Posted by just-my-2cents View Post
    As always weather god thank you, don't know why i didnt simply ask here .
    Not a problem, and you should know us well enough by now that we have these things in our quick draw folder.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

  4. #7084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post


    this made me laugh
    Yes, Aaron has indeed come into writing Ororo within character(has he been reading our cries?). I got a chuckle out of it myself.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

  5. #7085
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    I know this is way past due, but better late than never. I figured I'd give you a teaser to hold you over...

    This is really good. Why don't you put all your Storm art in one book and Storm fans will buy it. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  6. #7086
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Thank you brotha.

    Pretty.


    Logan's solo was always under the X banner and his influences and connections grew from that. Storm already has been part of all three major franchises. She really doesn't need to build up more to build that. They need to do what they did for Logan and create compelling stories for her to excel in.

    o
    Logan had far more connections outside of the X-verse than any mutant character other than Namor. They even retconned most of it. Storm's connections pale in comparison.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  7. #7087
    Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fionavar
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    I know this is way past due, but better late than never. I figured I'd give you a teaser to hold you over...

    YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! (jumps up and down, ecstatically).

    Everyone here knows I absolutely abhor Jim Lee's white costume...but this...this I adore! (although it is a bit unclear whether it is a body-suit and shorts combo or "body-shorts") Especially with the short 'do. And the sash detail is interesting and "pops".
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

  8. #7088
    Treat Me Like Fire Shade101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Love this! The sash/rope belt is a really nice touch, and I think it's really the part that stands out to me most.
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Yeah, I'm digging the belt too. I just imagined it flopping and flying around in the wind when she summons a big storm or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    This is really good. Why don't you put all your Storm art in one book and Storm fans will buy it. : )
    Lol I don't know. Would you really buy it RLAAMJR.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! (jumps up and down, ecstatically).

    Everyone here knows I absolutely abhor Jim Lee's white costume...but this...this I adore! (although it is a bit unclear whether it is a body-suit and shorts combo or "body-shorts") Especially with the short 'do. And the sash detail is interesting and "pops".
    Aww well thank you Immy. You know I love hearing feedback from you.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

    Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

  9. #7089
    Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,513

    Default

    Shade you have a sort of Ernie Barnes vibe going on there you should do cover art for a Storm solo ongoing!


    It would give it some abstract(ish) perspective not normally seen in comic book illustrations and could create a curiosity for potential buyers!


    Experiment with some background objects strategically placed around the figure like a painting of Charles Xavier or fellow X-men playing some jazz on stage with her!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

    I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

    You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

  10. #7090
    Treat Me Like Fire Shade101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Ernie Barnes? Me? Really? Oh wow, that's a compliment! I don't think I'm as abstract as him, or even abstract in the slightest, but thank you! And yeah, backgrounds aren't really my thing. If you've noticed I never draw them. It's something I should work on though. Who knows...you all might see some really cool things from me this year.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

    Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

  11. #7091
    Veteran Member Omegastorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Logan had far more connections outside of the X-verse than any mutant character other than Namor. They even retconned most of it. Storm's connections pale in comparison.
    I agree. Logan worked with Cap during WW2... But that doesn't mean that Storm is a slouch at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Mmm O. I didn't know it was your birthday. Well happy belated birthday. And I see I'll have to give you a birthday dance. I hope you do sic your hounds on me...I like it rough and kinky. Lol!
    Good to know, I would love a dance, I will bring the electric wands, Saint Andrews cross, Cat of Nine Tails and the massager as your punishment for being late. I will take the dance though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Ernie Barnes? Me? Really? Oh wow, that's a compliment! I don't think I'm as abstract as him, or even abstract in the slightest, but thank you! And yeah, backgrounds aren't really my thing. If you've noticed I never draw them. It's something I should work on though. Who knows...you all might see some really cool things from me this year.
    Promises promises, if you don't keep them, it's all about the candle wax and studded paddles for you.

    o

  12. #7092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Thanks love! You know I've always admired your artwork. You make such sexy people! I didn't get to comment on your Storm artwork I saw a few pages back but it is SUPERB! I fucking love it! And I'm using Corel Painter 12 now. All thanks to Val for giving me the criminal hookup. I knew she had some hoodrat in her...
    :) Many thanks, for your kind words, I shall grant you a boon, http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html . Legal and official to boot!
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

    http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

  13. #7093
    Treat Me Like Fire Shade101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Good to know, I would love a dance, I will bring the electric wands, Saint Andrews cross, Cat of Nine Tails and the massager as your punishment for being late. I will take the dance though.
    Oh mah damn. Not that rough O! You can keep the electric wands and whip. I don't mind being restrained though. ;)

    Promises promises, if you don't keep them, it's all about the candle wax and studded paddles for you.

    o
    You've done this before haven't you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    :) Many thanks, for your kind words, I shall grant you a boon, http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html . Legal and official to boot!
    Aww well how sweet of you. Thank you very much. I think I shall partake in the Adobe Illustrator!
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

    Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

  14. #7094
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    I agree. Logan worked with Cap during WW2... But that doesn't mean that Storm is a slouch at all.
    No, she isn't a slouch which is why it's unbelievable that they haven't attempted to do more. UFX may be a step in that direction but I would still like to see her do more outside of the X-verse. A guess stint in Fearless Defenders, Thor, Iron Man, the Avengers, FF wouldn't be bad either. Her profile has to be raised.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  15. #7095
    Veteran Member Omegastorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Oh mah damn. Not that rough O! You can keep the electric wands and whip. I don't mind being restrained though. ;)
    Like you have a say. We haven't even discussed your safe word. Till then I dictate all terms and you must obey. It's the price for being late.

    You've done this before haven't you...
    Honestly, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    No, she isn't a slouch which is why it's unbelievable that they haven't attempted to do more. UFX may be a step in that direction but I would still like to see her do more outside of the X-verse. A guess stint in Fearless Defenders, Thor, Iron Man, the Avengers, FF wouldn't be bad either. Her profile has to be raised.
    Agreed, she should be in more places.

    o

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •