Page 469 of 668 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 10014

Hello fellow storm fans,I need help locating an image that was posted here and the issue its from.I have been searching for days and can't find it.It illustrates storm warping waether in the presence of charles,rhane and others and when charles addresses storm she tells him to wait because she is still connected to the elements. Please assist me :D
    Baby you don't see nothing,
    You must be blind, out your mind,I see something.
    I see us so clearly, it's like 20/20.
    I see us in love, like the people on TV.
    I see us in 3D.... I see us in 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by just-my-2cents View Post
    Hello fellow storm fans,I need help locating an image that was posted here and the issue its from.I have been searching for days and can't find it.It illustrates storm warping waether in the presence of charles,rhane and others and when charles addresses storm she tells him to wait because she is still connected to the elements. Please assist me :D
    X-factor #102

Originally provided by Windrider
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Becoming One With The Elements & A Larger Conciousness 0.jpg   Becoming One With The Elements & A Larger Conciousness 1.jpg   Becoming One With The Elements & A Larger Conciousness 2.jpg  
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Oh Goddess!...that site just proved my point...LOL.

They all sound as though they were born in the 90's and only knew of the Mohawk through comic sites and one or two back issues...lol. The dear younglings do not even know the in-story reason why she cut her hair and changed her look, intially. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Comicvine is a site for the uneducated x-fan. They should all be euthanized.
    Shame on you two! There are some very knowledgeable fans there, some of which visit this very site, but there are just as many and more that aren't. The problem is because the thread was posted in the general discussion board. lol
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Shame on you two! There are some very knowledgeable fans there, some of which visit this very site, but there are just as many and more that aren't. The problem is because the thread was posted in the general discussion board. lol
    Shame on you if you frequent that rat-infested hole.

Shame on you if you frequent that rat-infested hole.
    My experience there hasn't been much different from here, so I embrace it. Maybe you should do the same, High Priestess.

BANNED

My experience there hasn't been much different from here, so I embrace it. Maybe you should do the same, High Priestess.
    they stole material from my website without permission nor a single note. I'm not going to visit a den of thieves.

they stole material from my website without permission nor a single note. I'm not going to visit a den of thieves.
    Ah, I remember that. But didn't it turn out to be a mistake and your site had been referenced several times over there, even in the thread you thought the info had been stolen?

BANNED

Ah, I remember that. But didn't it turn out to be a mistake and your site had been referenced several times over there, even in the thread you thought the info had been stolen?
    it wasn't a mistake, they took the information without warning me nor asking for my permission. It's the main reason why I removed most of the information from the website. It felt horrible knowing someone did that.

it wasn't a mistake, they took the information without warning me nor asking for my permission. It's the main reason why I removed most of the information from the website. It felt horrible knowing someone did that.
    While true, you did make it public knowledge. I don't see how that's considered stealing if they posted the link directly to your site in the thread you said they took the information from.

BANNED

While true, you did make it public knowledge. I don't see how that's considered stealing if they posted the link directly to your site in the thread you said they took the information from.
    because they should have asked before doing it. I would've probably said yes. But finding out from someone else and then going and seeing all my info there? It was a horrible feeling, even if they did have a small reference. I felt violated. You don't just copy someone's work without asking them for it first and think that a little throwaway reference is going to make it ok. It's not ok. I did make them delete it though, but I'm never going to participate in such a place.

because they should have asked before doing it. I would've probably said yes. But finding out from someone else and then going and seeing all my info there? It was a horrible feeling, even if they did have a small reference. I felt violated. You don't just copy someone's work without asking them for it first and think that a little throwaway reference is going to make it ok. It's not ok. I did make them delete it though, but I'm never going to participate in such a place.
    It wasn't a little reference though, he said right in the OP that he got the information he was providing from your site and provided a link to it. It was one of the first things that he said and it was in the original post. I understand the part about being violated though, and that it being the information you worked hard to provide. I just don't think it was right that you took such a drastic approach. It ended up getting the entire thread closed and deleted with hundreds of pages worth of invaluable Storm information that were provided by many other users that was theirs to post. I know you weren't the one who told them to delete the whole thread so I don't blame you, but at least the person who took the information made it very clear that it wasn't theirs. So I hardly consider what either one of you did as "right", and we can't fault the whole site for the actions of one user. How many times have fanart been provided here and not been properly reference or authorized?
    Last edited by The Weather God; 01-08-2013 at 12:24 PM.

BANNED

It wasn't a little reference though, he said right in the OP that he got the information he was providing from your site and provided a link to it. It was one of the first things that he said and it was in the original post. I understand the part about being violated though, and that it being the information you worked hard to provide. I just don't think it was right that you took such a drastic approach. It ended up getting the entire thread closed with hundreds of pages worth of invaluable Storm information that were provided by many other users that was theirs to post. I know you weren't the one who told them to delete the whole thread so I don't blame you, but at least the person who took the information made it very clear that it wasn't theirs. So I hardly consider what either one of you did as "right", and we can't fault the whole site for the actions of one user. How many times have fanart been provided here and not been properly reference?
    I hold grudges, I never forget. A reference doesn't mean permission. It's not the same.

I hold grudges, I never forget. A reference doesn't mean permission. It's not the same.
    Understandable, you are the High Priestess after all, and I cannot change who you are and how you feel.

BANNED

Understandable, you are the High Priestess after all, and I cannot change who you are and how you feel.
    *hug*

I also don't like the fact they ask for money with the "become a premium member". That's just ugly.

*hug*

I also don't like the fact they ask for money with the "become a premium member". That's just ugly.
    anyhoo, I guess that no one read my post on the previous page asking for an avvy to be made out of that great pic but I should be used to be ignored around here, hmmm comic vine you say..........;)