Page 462 of 668 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10014
  1. #6916
    Veteran Member Omegastorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Calling SHADE101....it is four days past Christmas....your adoring fans await with breaths baited.
    Yes, she is late, but I will accept her gift for my birthday which is in a couple of days...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Weather Warlock View Post
    As I recall she had the gun set to stun as stated by Bishop and I believe that she did it for Warren's sake as she feared how Ororo had entered into a liminal state as had the world, I am still a fan of Sage and also do not believe that she just stood by while Viper sliced her open. I recall Sage later holding a knife to Viper's face and saying attack one x-men, attack us all. Perhaps someone could provide a scan of the above mentioned instances and refresh all of our memories. I am sure that our HP is a big Sage fan and would love to pretty please show some scans of the friendship these two once had
    I agree that scan happened and I agree that Sage had a master plan that doesn't change what she did or why she did it. Storm became a piece on her chestboard to take down Kahn when we did not know how much damage that would cause her. It took Storm months to recover. I don't think it was on stun either. If someone could show a scan saying that that would be great. Since when is it ok for Sage to shoot a friend for an irrational fear?

    o

  2. #6917
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Yes, she is late, but I will accept her gift for my birthday which is in a couple of days...........
    I thought Shade was a fabulous gay man , but then again I instantly assume everyone on these boards to be a gay man.

  3. #6918
    Veteran Member Omegastorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I thought Shade was a fabulous gay man , but then again I instantly assume everyone on these boards to be a gay man.
    Shade might be, I keep getting him/her mixed up with another Shade.

    o

  4. #6919
    Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fionavar
    Posts
    9,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I thought Shade was a fabulous gay man , but then again I instantly assume everyone on these boards to be a gay man.
    Oh, he is. Both Fabulous and Gay!
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

  5. #6920
    CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weather Warlock View Post
    As I recall she had the gun set to stun as stated by Bishop and I believe that she did it for Warren's sake as she feared how Ororo had entered into a liminal state as had the world, I am still a fan of Sage and also do not believe that she just stood by while Viper sliced her open. I recall Sage later holding a knife to Viper's face and saying attack one x-men, attack us all. Perhaps someone could provide a scan of the above mentioned instances and refresh all of our memories. I am sure that our HP is a big Sage fan and would love to pretty please show some scans of the friendship these two once had
    You're right. My post wasn't clear on the part about Sage "taking out" Storm. I didn't mean that she would kill Storm, but that she was ready to knock her out of the sky (no conversation just blam blam blam from a tree assassin style). As I recall she didn't do anything when Viper surprised Storm and slashed her spine. Once the invasion was won Storm shot Viper in the chest and Sage did add insult to injury by putting a blade to her cheek and stating what you said. I still think Sage is hero at heart and has good intentions, so I don't think Stomr hates her, but I do think the way things ended between sage and Storm's XSE has left Ororo's team feeling raw and betrayed.

  6. #6921
    Judgment Awaits LordAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    5,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I thought Shade was a fabulous gay man , but then again I instantly assume everyone on these boards to be a gay man.
    Ha, not gay but I'm so tempted sometimes.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

  7. #6922
    Junior Member Weather Warlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vancouver B.C
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I thought Shade was a fabulous gay man , but then again I instantly assume everyone on these boards to be a gay man.
    really HP? Np scans of Sage and Ororo as per requested?I could have sworn that you were a Sage fan and thought you may end this minor disagreement with some scans :(

  8. #6923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valeria kementari View Post
    i thought shade was a fabulous gay man , but then again i instantly assume everyone on these boards to be a gay man.
    rofl!! .
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

  9. #6924
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weather Warlock View Post
    really HP? Np scans of Sage and Ororo as per requested?I could have sworn that you were a Sage fan and thought you may end this minor disagreement with some scans :(
    I like to see you guys arguing with each other :p And I prefer to discuss poster's sexuality instead of something that has barely no meat to discuss. They were friends, close friends, Sage decided to leave Storm's side and Storm got angry. When they meet again they'll be friends once more. It's nothing.
    Last edited by Valeria Kementari; 12-30-2012 at 07:14 AM.

  10. #6925
    Judgment Awaits LordAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    5,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I like to see you guys arguing with each other :p And I prefer to discuss poster's sexuality instead of something that has barely no meat to discuss. They were friends, close friends, Sage decided to leave Storm's side and Storm got angry. When they meet again they'll be friends once more. It's nothing.
    They will probably do a small face off then say "Bitch!!! Where you been?", then hug it out.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

  11. #6926
    Veteran Member Omegastorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    They will probably do a small face off then say "Bitch!!! Where you been?", then hug it out.
    Storm needs to fry the whore, at least once, skip lightning let her do a combo attack, ionized energy, lightning, wind and ice and then stop it right before it hits or let it hit a few times.

    o

  12. #6927
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Storm needs to fry the whore, at least once, skip lightning let her do a combo attack, ionized energy, lightning, wind and ice and then stop it right before it hits or let it hit a few times.

    o
    Can't Storm just pimp slap her? I want the old crew back together and Sage maybe the only person that can convince UXF not to kill Bishop or prevent Bishop from killing UXF. Let's let this one slide.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  13. #6928
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    New Year is almost here.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  14. #6929
    Athena Rules!! just-my-2cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Room Without Space
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I like to see you guys arguing with each other :p And I prefer to discuss poster's sexuality instead of something that has barely no meat to discuss. They were friends, close friends, Sage decided to leave Storm's side and Storm got angry. When they meet again they'll be friends once more. It's nothing.
    High Priestess you are too much :D
    Baby you don't see nothing,
    You must be blind, out your mind,I see something.
    I see us so clearly, it's like 20/20.
    I see us in love, like the people on TV.
    I see us in 3D.... I see us in 3D.

  15. #6930
    Veteran Member Omegastorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Can't Storm just pimp slap her? I want the old crew back together and Sage maybe the only person that can convince UXF not to kill Bishop or prevent Bishop from killing UXF. Let's let this one slide.
    Yes, I am sure that will bring back good memories for Sage, but it can't end there. I want divine destruction on that treacherous character.

    o

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •