Page 453 of 668 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    That's what it would become however. Thoe who would accept him and those who wouldn't. I'm sure that Storm could pusuade alot of people to accept Bishop again but there are alot who won't and probably wouldn't want to be on the same team with him.
    The younger ones wouldn't. But right now Cable and Hope are the only ones that know anything his transgressions. He did shoot the prof and did start to turn cray cray before he went after Hope but I don't think that would cause that many schisms, look at Warren, Erik, Jean, Sabretooth, Mystique. Legion was just offered membership. The X-men like their crazy, a lot.

o

o

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Things only become what the writers make them.
    I have a feeling that's what the writers would do in this situation. It may not be on the level that happened with Scott and Logan but there would definitely be tension among the X-Men about it. That's what the writers would be playing off. They did it with Emma, Juggernaut, Sabretooth and Magneto.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    The younger ones wouldn't. But right now Cable and Hope are the only ones that know anything his transgressions. He did shoot the prof and did start to turn cray cray before he went after Hope but I don't think that would cause that many schisms, look at Warren, Erik, Jean, Sabretooth, Mystique. Legion was just offered membership. The X-men like their crazy, a lot.

o

o
    The original X-Force team knows some of it as well.

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    I have a feeling that's what the writers would do in this situation. It may not be on the level that happened with Scott and Logan but there would definitely be tension among the X-Men about it. That's what the writers would be playing off. They did it with Emma, Juggernaut, Sabretooth and Magneto.
    Yeah, I think I covered that, but "tension" and "schism" aren't synonymous. It certainly doesn't have to go that far, but I'm interested to see how it plays out either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Yeah, I think I covered that, but "tension" and "schism" aren't synonymous. It certainly doesn't have to go that far, but I'm interested to see how it plays out either way.
    It's not my intent to imply that it would get to that level but I do see a rift forming with the pro-Bishop and anti-Bishop mutants. This would be the perfect opportunity for Storm to assert her leadership and authority. Of course he would have to prove himself but with Storm as leader he would have the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    I thought I heard Aaron was using T'challa in Wolverine and the Xmen, where Storm will be as well?
    Oh crap
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naxohh View Post
    Oh crap
    Lol...I know what you mean. If Marvel is reading this Storm thread they would be crazy not to cash in the conflict between Storm and BP, especially in the x-books. Between BP and Storm fans and the fans of both characters, this has to be the LONGEST debatge I have ever seen online. Plus with the way Logan feels about Ororo I would love for him to also give T'Challa a piece of his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    Lol...I know what you mean. If Marvel is reading this Storm thread they would be crazy not to cash in the conflict between Storm and BP, especially in the x-books. Between BP and Storm fans and the fans of both characters, this has to be the LONGEST debatge I have ever seen online. Plus with the way Logan feels about Ororo I would love for him to also give T'Challa a piece of his mind.
    I....don't think Wolverine (of all people) should start "White Knighting" and criticizing anyone, when it comes to relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    I....don't think Wolverine (of all people) should start "White Knighting" and criticizing anyone, when it comes to relationships.
    has everyone forgot about this cover, I don't think that this issue has been released yet, (correct me if I am wrong) and the other pic I thought was funny lol. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, cuz this pic has me intrigued , although Ro and Logan have kissed several times before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7587303670_b005d87563_k.jpg   wolvxmen2012024cov_02.jpg  

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

In the prevs, David Lopez's Storm is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!...in spite of the dated costume. ( I would love to see him illustrate Humphries' Mohawk-Storm.)
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    In the prevs, David Lopez's Storm is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!...in spite of the dated costume. ( I would love to see him illustrate Humphries' Mohawk-Storm.)
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    I agree completely. Wow, holy crap, she's amazing it's like she literally becomes real on the page. Wow and wow. Just for the art alone I may have to actually buy this.

o

o

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

O.M.G...David Lopez draws such a beautiful Ororo. I too am ready for a new look but the arm locks and choker definitely gives a nice refresh to this look. I have never been a fan of the way he draws the tiara though. Looks almost like a hair tatoo a la Crystal of the Inhumans. I am hoping Aaron can recreate the chemistry Ororo and Logan have had on panel throughout their time together in X-Men (under Claremont especially). And I wonder who she is playing chess with?

Can I say love seeing the smile on her face has Her and Logan work out in the danger Room. I mean When is the Last time She has had a nice grin on her face and she looked like she was genuinely Enjoying herself and having fun?

I almost didn't recognize Lopez's work because of this colorist! I guess I've gotten used to the more subtle colors on X-Men. Very lovely nonetheless! I do think its weird that he changed her tiara, and it doesn't make any sense as far as how it stays on, but he did make it work in X-Men, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, going back to my first exposure to X-Men about 20 years ago, I always was a Rolo shipper; they were my two favorites. It will be interesting to see how Aaron handles it, but just from these preview pages, its looking pretty good!
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/