Page 446 of 668 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Ok, I am going to post this and I want to caution us on jumping up and down and bashing the Panther, the marriage is over, we don't need to do that to talk about A+X #3. Thoughts?

o
    I'll reserve judgement for when I read the entire issue, but all things seem to be going in the proper direction. What is the All-Mother doing over in their skies anyway? Is she doing anything in particular to help them?
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

What up with her tiara on the first panel ?

Hope this is good and leaves hope for the future.
    Come on Azari!! We need you 616 is falling apart with out you!

Storm is popular in every community except for black panther fans. There are still plenty of people that love her from the LBGTQ, other black folks that aren't black panther fans...She's loved.

o

It is possible to be fans of both characters, you know. I've been an Xman fan longer than a BP fan, (going back to the Brood Saga in the Claremont days) and have always loved Storm, hence my current thread about her and the Uncanny Avengers on the X boards.

And though I didn't mind the marriage, I do think it was handled badly, and Hudlin and Dickey should have showed more respect to Storm's character, and her fans. Doomwar was also a farce. Anyway, I'm looking for some level of peaceful closure in the upcoming AVX consequences book. The preview looks good, and I'm hoping they can end as friends again.

I hope Storm really shines inn UXF.

And I have to say, I'm kinda pleased to see there are people in this board especially referring to her as black/African, since I've been told authoritatively that she isn't.

Ororo and TChalla are Marvel Romeo&Juliet while the two are trying to be together their family are just dead against and will forever hate o one another.
    Family-fans
    as an afro American I'm ashamed to say I did not know TChalla or the BlackPanther even existed . But after a short but yet lengthy catch up I. fell in love with him and was upset that marvel kept him hidden.
    after reading his back story and both ororo&tchalla history written by my fav. writer it all made since they were and are perfect for one another

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueen View Post
    Ororo and TChalla are Marvel Romeo&Juliet while the two are trying to be together their family are just dead against and will forever hate o one another.
    Family-fans
    as an afro American I'm ashamed to say I did not know TChalla or the BlackPanther even existed . But after a short but yet lengthy catch up I. fell in love with him and was upset that marvel kept him hidden.
    after reading his back story and both ororo&tchalla history written by my fav. writer it all made since they were and are perfect for one another
    they're no longer trying to be together, and at this point shouldn't even try. It was'nt handled well, and in some ways hurt both characters. as for the fans, a lot of the dissing and back and forth is petty, but I don't think everyone feels that way. Even on the BP thread. As a person who is a fan of both, and posts in both boards, but sees why both sides were / are upset, I don't see why there has to be that much resentment.

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    It is possible to be fans of both characters, you know. I've been an Xman fan longer than a BP fan, (going back to the Brood Saga in the Claremont days) and have always loved Storm, hence my current thread about her and the Uncanny Avengers on the X boards.

And though I didn't mind the marriage, I do think it was handled badly, and Hudlin and Dickey should have showed more respect to Storm's character, and her fans. Doomwar was also a farce. Anyway, I'm looking for some level of peaceful closure in the upcoming AVX consequences book. The preview looks good, and I'm hoping they can end as friends again.

I hope Storm really shines inn UXF.

And I have to say, I'm kinda pleased to see there are people in this board especially referring to her as black/African, since I've been told authoritatively that she isn't.
    I personally like Black Panther but the marriage was handled very badly and made a lot of Storm fans mad at how poorly she was treated while part of the Panther-verse.

On the other hand, the annulment stuff was just so out of the blue, it left most fans of the marriage wondering what happened. In just two months we went form Storm and BP acting like a loving married couple in FF, to having a fight and talking about how glad they are for not having children.

And yes, Storm is African-American
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    I personally like Black Panther but the marriage was handled very badly and made a lot of Storm fans mad at how poorly she was treated while part of the Panther-verse.

On the other hand, the annulment stuff was just so out of the blue, it left most fans of the marriage wondering what happened. In just two months we went form Storm and BP acting like a loving married couple in FF, to having a fight and talking about how glad they are for not having children.

And yes, Storm is African-American
    those crazies didn't know what hit them. Ha! That added to my enjoyment of that glorious issue.

Re: A+X #3 preview

It feels in character to me that Black Panther is continuing to be harsh towards Storm despite the fact that, hello, she had nothing to do with Namor's actions. It also feels like a character beat we've been seeing every time they show up together (excluding the cute AvX Babies panel) and therefore feels a bit tiresome. It's certainly not going to make a Black Panther fan of me, in any case.

But then I like that they're working together, without missing a beat, when they see something wrong: a poacher hunting an elephant. I think it shows that at some point, these two characters had a lot of experience working together for the common good and that they wouldn't let something like an argument between them get in the way of that.

Now I really want to see how that sentence ends, though, lol.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

I love Storm. Her being treasonous against Wakanda to me is irksome and not in character but that's what happened. She was aligned with the Phoenix Five Faction who Namor was a part of.

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    I love Storm. Her being treasonous against Wakanda to me is irksome and not in character but that's what happened. She was aligned with the Phoenix Five Faction who Namor was a part of.
    Oh, please. Storm wasn't culpable for anything done by Namor. Black Panther had more to do with the creation of the Phoenix 5, if we're stretching "blame" as far as we can take it.
    Last edited by Deus ex Chris; 12-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    those crazies didn't know what hit them. Ha! That added to my enjoyment of that glorious issue.
    Val, if you could hear my evil cackle at that post. That said do we really have to keep bashing T'challa now? We got what we wanted. She's free.
    Well considering T'challa betrayed her first by attacking her other home I don't see how your point has any merit. You make it sound like Storm caused the wave and was there fighting and attacking Wakanda with Namor. We both know that didn't happen. If anything she has shown nothing but support for a nation that hates her for the actions of another. If anything she's looking noble, compassionate, kind and amazing. T'challa is looking bitter.

The blatant hypocrisy in this post is what is funny and could be shocking. Storm get's more shit for not doing anything to Wakanda and actually still advocating for it while Bp takes Namor as a team member in New Avengers. Talk about crazy, that's insane when you think about it.

o

Blame for what..that's what happened. Can't stand she was written that way though..

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Blame for what..that's what happened. Can't stand she was written that way though..
    What way? She had nothing to do with Namor's attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    What way? She had nothing to do with Namor's attack.
    Here we go, I feel like we are in the Fox News zone.

o

Val, if you could hear my evil cackle at that post. That said do we really have to keep bashing T'challa now? We got what we wanted. She's free.
    Well considering T'challa betrayed her first by attacking her other home I don't see how your point has any merit. You make it sound like Storm caused the wave and was there fighting and attacking Wakanda with Namor. We both know that didn't happen. If anything she has shown nothing but support for a nation that hates her for the actions of another. If anything she's looking noble, compassionate, kind and amazing. T'challa is looking bitter.

The blatant hypocrisy in this post is what is funny and could be shocking. Storm get's more shit for not doing anything to Wakanda and actually still advocating for it while Bp takes Namor as a team member in New Avengers. Talk about crazy, that's insane when you think about it.

o
    She got some licks in. But that's besides the point. She was aligned with the wrong side. All of that is on the page.