Page 443 of 668 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    mmmm I wonder why that is...

Tell the truth.

o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Tell the truth.

o

Use this thread for appreciation only please. Thanks.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

I appreciate RoguishGirl!

How are my former in-laws doing up in here Uncle Flex is concerned boutchaw'll!

Has Storm found an ongoing gig yet or is she floating around the X-world with no plan or purpose?
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    I appreciate RoguishGirl!

How are my former in-laws doing up in here Uncle Flex is concerned boutchaw'll!

Has Storm found an ongoing gig yet or is she floating around the X-world with no plan or purpose?
    We don't know yet. How is T'challa and Wakanda doing? I could make a quip about that but I won't.

o

O, there are many things I come to this thread for...

To pay homage to Chancellor RLAAMJR.

To watch the Shade fashion show extravaganza.

To here your quips so fire away and let's start this week off with a bang!

2013 is approaching fast so they must have some plans for Storm to kickstart the new year!

BANNED

pray he never gets to write the X-Universe

JonathanHickman responded to spencemaster 10h

You said your against having Storm's powers upgraded by magic, but do you think her mystical heritage she be explored? Her ancestor Ayesha was the first human Sorcerer Supreme 10,000 years ago and their connection to ancient Egypt should make a good tale
    smile

Man, you are so far past the furthest reaches of my interest.

Keep that butcher away from our Ororo! Be praised that he was declined the chance to write the All-Mother.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

I'm on it.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

Quote Originally Posted by RoguishGurl View Post
    Use this thread for appreciation only please. Thanks.
    Hey man, I appreciate Ororo more every time I read "What a terrible husband you are!"

Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Hey man, I appreciate Ororo more every time I read "What a terrible husband you are!"

Lol.
    she was talking about the deleted post that came right after from a very bitter boy.

she was talking about the deleted post that came right after from a very bitter boy.
    Ahh, okay. ;D

We love our bitter boy though. Seeing his bitterness is annoying but then seeing his discipline is yummy.

o

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Lol...agreed. I VERY much appreciate this image. That image is SO therapeutic. 2013 looks to be the year for our Goddess.

Let me see if I can get this straight...

You people are happy that Storm is free from that "Bad Marriage" so that she can ride "Field Second" shotgun to like every other not so A-list X-men?

I love me some in-laws but I will have to ask pretty please stay away from my financial planning portfolio because your business sense is not exactly forward progressive thinking!

So where we stand as of right now post-marriage is... uhm... er... Wait, what exactly is Storm's position and how is that better than being queen?

No seriously if some of you young ladies (Or even men I aint judging) brought home a certified king with all the whistles and bells and then left him to go back and return to an outfit of misfits with no real objectives would your parents even approve that?

Storm Goddess: "Momma I'm leaving him to be a teacher and a beacon of hope for all oppressed mutants worldwide!"

Ndare Munroe: "So you are leaving him to go low budget instead of staying in the high budget gig which would accomplish your goals much easier!"

David Munroe: "These kids today I tell ya!"

Ndare Munroe: "Honey why don't you wait until a better writer comes along that can tackle your issues better!"

David Munroe: "Yeah, go into limbo until somebody who cares about you takes control!"

Storm Goddess: "But I..."

David Munroe: "And stop listening to those X-fans of yours before you end up feinting again in animation or background eye candy in cinema and for Goddess sake stop looking at those anti-marriage scans on CBR... They are soooo yesterday already!"

Ndare Munroe: "That's just low grade TROLLING to kill time waiting for some word from Marvel to show that they have a clue what to do with you! Sweetie you been played by your fans and your parent company own it!"

David Munroe: "So you were married to a polymathic genius level intellectual who thinks two or three steps ahead of everybody and none of that rubbed off on you... Even a little bit?"

Storm Goddess: "FATHER!"

David Munroe: "Go down to BET or TVOne and try to get the black vote back so you can get an ongoing or something! You can't eat off that fringe fan base you gonna starve girl! Look how skinny you got and your hair style is outdated! A mohawk again? C'mon son!"

Ndare Munroe: "Oooooh look, your ex is leading The New Avengers! I bet that will affect the greater Marvel Universe in the year 2013!"

David Munroe: "Probably will get a movie too from all this... You should call him to be in it before Bryan Singer casts Meagan Goode as you or something in the X-men! You need an upgrade you too grown to be living with your folks now!"

Storm Goddess: "FRAK you two very much!"

Ndare Munroe: "SEE... First you dissing your husband with a beatdown now you disowning your parents! Take a picture David quick this could be the last time our beloved daughter is seen on panel with other people of color!"

Dear RogishGirl,

I sincerely apologize for that magnificent display of TROLLING!

As of now you are my second favorite MOD behind Global Honored with the chance to move to #1 by January!