Page 441 of 668 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueen View Post
    Didn't want to start a thread.
    But i just found out about X-Men day of Future Past movie coming out,
    I'm worried Storm wont have a role in this Movie.
    Who do I have to write around here to get her into a movie .
    Come on Singer!
    days of future past? that sounds awesome!! perhaps then we will get to see the beautiful Iman as Ororo after all, I have always said that she has the look,height, regality acting experience Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (9).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	105421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (8).jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	105422Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (7).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	105423and accent to pull off the perfect Storm, trying not to get my hopes up , but really stoked!! Come on Singer is right ,PLEASE DO NOT MISS this golden opportunity to get rid of Halle (they never got along btw) and use IMAN THE GODDESS, also I do love Halle just not as Ororo!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Weather Warlock View Post
    days of future past? that sounds awesome!! perhaps then we will get to see the beautiful Iman as Ororo after all, I have always said that she has the look,height, regality acting experience Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (9).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	105421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (8).jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	105422Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (7).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	105423and accent to pull off the perfect Storm, trying not to get my hopes up , but really stoked!! Come on Singer is right ,PLEASE DO NOT MISS this golden opportunity to get rid of Halle (they never got along btw) and use IMAN THE GODDESS, also I do love Halle just not as Ororo!!!
    it has already been decided that RuPaul will play the part of Storm

Ru would make a good drag storm but nothing else. When it comes to casting all I care about is skill and the capability. of doing the character justice not big Hollywood sex appeal Names.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    it has already been decided that RuPaul will play the part of Storm
    not sure who decided this, but Storm is already called a tranny by too many people and I think it is bad taste to call our Goddess as such, I love Rupaul but I think that if we do not want a repeat of the Halle-experience that we need someone who IMO was born for the role and I do not care what any poll says voted one by people who prolly dislike Storm.

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

not sure who decided this, but Storm is already called a tranny by too many people and I think it is bad taste to call our Goddess as such, I love Rupaul but I think that if we do not want a repeat of the Halle-experience that we need someone who IMO was born for the role and I do not care what any poll says voted one by people who prolly dislike Storm.
    I think it's distasteful to be offended by the notion of Ru playing Storm.
    Last edited by Deus ex Chris; 12-08-2012 at 02:28 PM.

I love Ru, but no. In an actual movie, Ru has no place being Storm. Storm should be played by a woman of African descent. Just like Cyclops should be a man of European descent. Just like Jean should be a woman of European decent. Just like Jubilee should be a woman of Asian decent. Unless we are going full on Greco-Shakespeare and all the roles are all played by men, gender and ethnic realities should be honored.
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    I love Ru, but no. In an actual movie, Ru has no place being Storm. Storm should be played by a woman of African descent. Just like Cyclops should be a man of European descent. Just like Jean should be a woman of European decent. Just like Jubilee should be a woman of Asian decent. Unless we are going full on Greco-Shakespeare and all the roles are all played by men, gender and ethnic realities should be honored.
    I'd love to see an Asian woman play Storm just to see the outrage

If she were blasian, I'd have no problem. The first Asians were black anyways.

BANNED

If she were blasian, I'd have no problem. The first Asians were black anyways.
    oh no, there's no fun in that. Someone like the girl from Gangnam Style, someone that would really rile everyone up. It'd be amazing to see the never-ending meltdowns.

Oh what a wicked heart you have, High Priestess!

BANNED

Oh what a wicked heart you have, High Priestess!

lol I get wickeder when I'm bored. But you gotta admit it'd be hilarious to see Roland meltdown over it

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    I think it's distasteful to be offended by the notion of Ru playing Storm.
    where did I say it's offensive in my quote exactly? Ororo is a WOMAN and a Black woman of African descent, so hence she should be played by one, I just would like to see Ororo played faithfully to the character we all know and love to be portrayed by someone who might actually fit the part. If Storm was a tranny then Ru would be perfect but since she is not, then no thanks, peace

I agree with this whole-heartedly

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

where did I say it's offensive in my quote exactly? Ororo is a WOMAN and a Black woman of African descent, so hence she should be played by one, I just would like to see Ororo played faithfully to the character we all know and love to be portrayed by someone who might actually fit the part. If Storm was a tranny then Ru would be perfect but since she is not, then no thanks, peace
    No, it's nonsense getting butthurt over the tranny jokes. It's in good fun. Storm has some extreme characteristics that draw out the drag and transgender comparisons. It's cool, dramatic and something to enjoy. It's meant to be fun. The morale outrage is just silly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    No, it's nonsense getting butthurt over the tranny jokes. It's in good fun. Storm has some extreme characteristics that draw out the drag and transgender comparisons. It's cool, dramatic and something to enjoy. It's meant to be fun. The morale outrage is just silly.
    and it borders on transphobia