Page 438 of 668 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    *pulls Babyhater into her arms*

now now boy, it's all going to be allright. Tell your High Priestess who hurt you, little one...
    *Sobs lightly* no one in particular. It just hurts me to here that anyone would take Cable over Roro. You know?
    Two tons of fun

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

yeah he totally did. But I liked what I heard about the book and its characters. It's totally going to usurp X-Treme as my favorite book I'm afraid.
    His direction does sound promising, yeah?

*Enters stage right...dancing and twirling gralands and ribbons*
    Bask away! Babyhater666...Abjure soul-sucking negativity and bask in the light and warmth of our positive and effusive emanations.

So mote it be.

*exit stage left*
    Last edited by Imraith Nimphais; 12-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Babyhater666 View Post
    *Sobs lightly* no one in particular. It just hurts me to here that anyone would take Cable over Roro. You know?
    fools the lot of them! The All-Goddess will punish them for their heresy. Pity them that have not found the light of the All-Goddess, they are but confused sheep.

Yes! I'm spinning! I'm twirling! I'M LIVING!!!

Thank y'all.
    Two tons of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    How dare you, Moghie...How dare you?
    That is music is classic Prince. And Classic Prince is never crap! NEVER!!!!
    Agreed, it's Prince. Never crap you could make a little bit of that argument from some of his nineties stuff but everything from the 80's to 93 is classic and perfect.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    How dare you, Moghie...How dare you?
    That is music is classic Prince. And Classic Prince is never crap! NEVER!!!!
    Oh my goddess, I am falling for Sam Humphries. SWOONS. He loves Storm and thinks Scott is a "dick" Direct quote, love it.

o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Oh my goddess, I am falling for Sam Humphries. SWOONS. He loves Storm and thinks Scott is a "dick" Direct quote, love it.

o
    When he said he wanted to write Cyclops' trial I instantly started to doubt if X-Treme was going to remain being my favorite book

When he said he wanted to write Cyclops' trial I instantly started to doubt if X-Treme was going to remain being my favorite book
    Right?

I would have loved to see that. Maybe, some way, he will get his hands on the ink stain and end him. One can dream. Anywho he seems to really get Storm. Storm seems to be on the rise again. I can't wait.

o

For those that listened to the Humphries interview, do you agree with what he says about where Storm is now mentally? (When he talks about the mohawk, etc)
    SistaSoOfficial --CBB. -- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

Bring. Jenn. Back.
    Because harsh reality is clearly a handicap.

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

that music is CRAP

edit: and now is talking about sales? wtf is this link?

edit: jump to the 3:30 mark and that's where Sam is introduced. That's 3 and half minutes you owe me Windrider. Beware when I come to collect.
    Lol...Ah shit....apologies HP. I meant to state it's a couple of minutes INTO the interview that you get Humphries take on Storm. I'll pray to my 90's Storm mini-bust for 3.5 minutes in atonement

Quote Originally Posted by 'Flo View Post
    For those that listened to the Humphries interview, do you agree with what he says about where Storm is now mentally? (When he talks about the mohawk, etc)
    Yes I can see it especially when you throw in Wood's take on her. His take showed a deceptively delicious Storm that was human, crafty, dangerous.... Do you?

o

Storm's gonna be awesome in the new UXF!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Flo View Post
    I am not quite sure...truth to tell.

When she cut her hair the very first time it was the outward expression of wot was going on within her spiritual and fundamental self...now, it seems to be an expression of her emotional state affected by wot is happening around (outside of) her.
    I can understand Humphries' rationale but it does not quite ring true because, given the circumstances and how they played out (when things looked like they could not/would not be resolved...she seemed resigned to ending) and given Storm's strength of character and responsibility I don't see her reacting to her current situations in such a seemingly drastic way.
    Yes, she is hurting because of the divorce and everything that happened during AvX, and she may have her moments of self-doubt and recriminations (the mutant massacre, eg)...but (as with the MM) mentally she should be able to say "frakk it" and move forward without any sort of overt changes to her basic temperament.
    Sun and Moon
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Idon't. agree. I would expect her to go through something. There are time when I want a kept togethergoddess and others I want a real flesh and blood women . Divorces is hard on every. spouse and kids.. Even T challa must feel something ,and he was the one to. end it.

Yes, She should be expected to "go through something"...she is human after all. But nothing so dramatic as to cause her to cut her hair and adopt a new, harder edge. Don't misunderstand me, I absolutely love the change but the Ororo...coming out of the Mutant Massacre which could be regarded as one of the "darkest" periods in her life...would not give in so readily to such emotional upheaval...especially when she herself (thanks to Marvel's shitty editorial and "consequences") played a part in the final outcome.

I see where Humphries is going with it, I accept it...but...
    Sun and Moon