Page 432 of 668 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 10014

Hoowee! preach child.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    The return of the All-Goddess is incontrovertible. All we have to do is sit back and enjoy.
    WB Val. #wemissedu
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Hopefully Summers.
    We can only hope. I don't even hate Cyke but I really think his character should take a break for a couple of years. Maybe he should be married off to Black Panther.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    Yes! Since the X-Treme era, Storm's authority and standing in the mutant community has been almost completely devastated. Where once she stood equal with, or even defied Charles and Scott, she now must stand behind the likes of Wolverine, Emma, Rogue, Magneto, Psylocke, and Kitty(bless her heart, but what madness makes Kitty Storm's superior(as headmistress)?).

I understand the whole Queen of Wakanda story sidetracked her, but even then, with that title and her previous international standing with the XSE, when shit hit the fan for mutants, there actually was no better connected, more physically and financially powerful mutant on earth to deal with the situation then Storm. But she was sidetracked for Cyclops' reign of terror.

She had come to a very pointed focus towards the end of Claremont's modern run with her:

having secured international sanctions for her team the X.S.E., securing the mutant equivalent of a UN security team, with commiserate clearance, authority and resources.

having commandeered the Arena network of mutant gladiators, effectively her own mutant army of trained fighters, and the underground/high end power networks of that worldview.

having come to a level of mastery of her powers, and willingness to push boundaries and even revel in her power, allowing her to squash nukes with air and animate cloud monsters tens of thousands of feet in the air.

If someone where to combine these factors(obviously MDay undid a lot, but now we're back to their being new mutants out there) with Wood's bad-ass, take charge Storm, we can easily have a grand new era for mutantkind and the X-Men, with the visionary, powerful Storm leading the way for them all.

It's cute to see Storm back at the mansion with Kitty and Wolvie and everyone playing dress up and all, but I want more from Storm. She has so much more to give!
    BRAVO BRAVO great post YF and great costume as well ! You got the diadem bang on, did you make that yourself?, if so how? Welcome back HP , I concur things DO seem to be looking up for our Goddess, thanks be to the bright lady for her imminent return to glory!!! So has anyone seen any other previews for x-force or interviews with Wood on this new Storm led team???, I too am hoping for the return of a XSE type team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    We can only hope. I don't even hate Cyke but I really think his character should take a break for a couple of years. Maybe he should be married off to Black Panther.
    LMAO awesome sauce!!

Nothing hurt my heart more than seeing that skank Emma take a more prominent role in the xbooks. I need to see storm kick her ass at least two to three more times definativley to rectify that hurt...

I love Storm's new look in the new Uncanny X-force but this confused me:

This obviously takes place during Marvel NOW! since that's Superior Spider-man, so why does Storm have her pre-Marvel NOW! look? is the Storm in Uncanny X-force a doppelganger?

Quote Originally Posted by cottonmouth View Post

This obviously takes place during Marvel NOW! since that's Superior Spider-man, so why does Storm have her pre-Marvel NOW! look? is the Storm in Uncanny X-force a doppelganger?
    Storm gonna have two different hair styles during the Marvel Now stuff.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

I hope she keeps her UXF look across all titles. It would not make much sense to NOT do it. Unless the existence of the team UXF tean is suppose to be a secret then....they can have use some BS image inducer or somethin'.

BANNED

I wouldn't wish that horrible fate not even unto Summers himself. And my hatred for the one-eyed Magneto wannabe is well documented.

Quote Originally Posted by cottonmouth View Post

The All-Goddess had a few adventures before cutting her hair. This Avenging SpiderMan one is just one of those adventures. It's not that hard to figure out... and certainly not something to go berserk over.

looks like I am not the only excited one, just found this online
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Uncanny_X-Force_Vol_1_1_Skottie_Young_Variant_Textless.jpg  

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    Many thanks Chris; now you do Slipstream and we can get together for a night out on the town(or the clouds)!
    Ha ha! I'd rather get a black wig and do Namor, so I can run around mostly naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyhater666 View Post
    Nothing hurt my heart more than seeing that skank Emma take a more prominent role in the xbooks. I need to see storm kick her ass at least two to three more times definativley to rectify that hurt...
    I personally don't really care that Emma got to be front and center. She's a white male fantasy and nothing more these days. She used to be the counter to Storm or Jean in every way. She used to be the subject of white male fantasy, now she's the object and that doesn't do Emma any good.

I wouldn't wish that horrible fate not even unto Summers himself. And my hatred for the one-eyed Magneto wannabe is well documented.
    I think I hate that horrible excuse for ink stain more than you. I would wish him being married to Thanos if it meant him being away forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Ha ha! I'd rather get a black wig and do Namor, so I can run around mostly naked.
    The thought of you two out on the town is pretty hot in and of itself.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    That's cool with me, we can do it AoX style!
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Well that's not gonna confuse people lol
    They should stick with the X-force one.