Page 422 of 668 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 10014

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

That reminds me so much of me in my punk days...the pentagram, the studded belt(s) the ripped jeans, DM instead of stilettos and just one cross ear-ring.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Thank everyone so much for the compliments on the costume! It was a blast to honor the goddess in the form of imitation. Definitely looking forward to creating my next idea for Halloween 2013 which is Asgardian Storm!!! In other news, Shade.... you are freaking ridiculous! If the artists at Marvel had half as much creative intuition and talent as you, reading some of these books would be much more exciting lol. You really have an awesome future ahead of you.
    Son of the Storm.

That is a bad-ass interpretation of Punk Storm, HP! Honestly one of my favorite periods for Ororo so any interpretation is pretty awesome. Also, I'm damn near ecstatic to announce that the owner of my LCS has already read All New Xmen and knowing I am a huge fan, told me to look forward to "a return to classic Storm" and described a scene with her famous dark background eyes glowing look... as much as I hate getting my hopes up, I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't get really excited!!
    Son of the Storm.

Let me add my late congrats on an awesome Storm costume. Great job!
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    That look really did suck. She was such a dynamic beauty with all that hair, only to trade it to look like scum off the street.
    I'm going to have to agree. I really do not like the punk look. She looks so much more elegant and regal with her long hair...
    The last Raindrop....

I would love for Storm to rock a look more like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	storm.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	104007
    The last Raindrop....

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I would love for Storm to rock a look more like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	storm.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	104007
    I love the Afro too, but I definitely can't stop loving the mohawk. She's yummy with both hair styles.

o

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    I love the Afro too, but I definitely can't stop loving the mohawk. She's yummy with both hair styles.

o
    Storm is yummy...period.

To paraphrase India Arie...Storm is not her hair.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

Storm is Foxxy Cleopatra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg-ywBSbQXg
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

Did you all see the new Defender series was announced today? Valkyrie is getting a ladies team together. So far only Moonstar and Misty Knight announced as members. Would be great to see Marvel's most popular ladies on the team instead of C list characters. Storm would be great with the Lady Liberators team that battled Red Hulk!
    SHSO name is Hawk Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Storm is yummy...period.

To paraphrase India Arie...Storm is not her hair.
    This is true.

o

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    Did you all see the new Defender series was announced today? Valkyrie is getting a ladies team together. So far only Moonstar and Misty Knight announced as members. Would be great to see Marvel's most popular ladies on the team instead of C list characters. Storm would be great with the Lady Liberators team that battled Red Hulk!
    Sadly, the book is already heading in the wrong direction and I like Moonstar and Misty.

I'll put this in my wait and see box before I make my final judgement.
    Last edited by LordAllMighty; 11-08-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

I'm not sure I'd want her in another title seemingly being lead by someone else. Just sayin.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

I'll wait for more detail on The Fearless Defenders. I assumed this would be the "unannounced title" she appears in, and I definitely want her in a prominent role, and ultimately a leadership position. If this will be lead by Val and Misty.....hmmm....though I like Misty I don't want Storm being a subordinate to her. Maybe this won't be the mystery book with our Ororo. And it wouldn't make much sense for her to subordinate to characters she is way more popular than and a more prominent leader.